Part 3

Win folds his uniform neatly and placed inside of common locker for waiters. The shift of his third job has ended and now he is free to go. He swings his bag over shoulder and stretched, another tiring day ended on past eleven at night and he want to jump on bed. Three jobs in a single day are very tiring, but he bound to do this...he has no other option left.

"Here, take it."

Win turned behind to see the beautiful couple, Earn and Fong, they were the owner of the restaurant. They were such a nice and kind hearted couple, they helped him when nobody helped. That time when Win searched for a single job to survive, but nobody hired an illiterate person. He stopped in front of this restaurant with last ounce of hope. He still remembered, how he handled his tired and hungry body quite nicely until his stomach growled, embarrassing him in a way. That was the time when they offered to eat first. They hired him immediately after knowing his past, although, Win didn't tell them about his and Bright's true relationship. Since then, he worked for them, and they always handed him their leftover food.

"Thanks." Win smiled and took a paper bag from Fong, "see you tomorrow." He waved and walked to nearest bus stand to catch the last bus.

***

Win laid down on a thin worn-out mattress and moan in relaxation. He was too tired to tell, his entire body screaming for sleep. He folded his arms behind head and closed his eyes.

Another day passed. It's been more than three years, he is following the same routine. His life has been changed after that incident, but he had hopes, but after three years his hope wasn't that strong as before. He doesn't know when his life going to an end! When will his burden lessen......when will he get a nice sleep.... when will he get a day to relax at home....

Home?!

Well, he has a home now. A tiny room with attached bath and tiny balcony with super cheap rent is kind of heaven for people like Win. He rented this apartment room after he got first salary, and to his luck, he got two more jobs in a row just couple of days after that, so thought this room is lucky for him.

Managing three jobs is very difficult tasks, and he is doing this task with ease from three year directly. His daily routine turned a habit for him, he didn't feel tiredness when first job starts at 3:30 in morning as a cleaner-boy at an expensive Fitness centre nearby, where he clean gym, swimming pool, playgrounds and other areas. Then he went to his room to cook breakfast for himself, after freshen up, he went to town, where he worked as a construction worker till evening, after clean himself in public toilet, he went to restaurant where he works as waiter till restaurant close. It has been his routine from more than three years. His life has completely changed now. He accepted his fate, but God had some other plan.....and after three year he is here still poor. Though those jobs paid well, but still, he has no money to buy some comfort for himself.

Win wakes up, he was sweating badly, today is very hot even at night, and his old fan cant help to reduce it. He sighed and went to balcony area to sleep. He needs some sleep at any cost. Tomorrow is Thursday, he only has construction job tomorrow. He took day's off of every Thursday from other two jobs as he can't take day off on weekends. Restaurant and fitness centre are very crowdy in weekends, Win always get few extra cash as tip. He has just a single, but huge responsibility. He never imagined his life like this, he always accepts everything which life throw to him. Since childhood, he accepted his father's death, step-mother's torture, drop out from school despite of being a book lover, sold to Bright, spend a night with him.....everything.... he accepted everything and now working day and night almost like a slave. He turned and closed his eyes, welcoming a dreamless sleep.

Win opens his eyes, its almost past six in morning. He wakes up and soon engaged his every Thursday routine. He cooked an omelette with regular bread and milk add a banana to made it luxurious, its keep his energy till next Thursday. After freshen up he directly went to construction job.