Chapter 11

I heard the sounds of muffled yelling. I think I was still against Jack's sweater so that's why it was muffled. I didn’t want to get up right now, I was tired. I turn a bit and groan.

    “Ten more minutes, guys,” I said as my voice was muffled. All of a sudden the train honks and I yelp and jump into the air in fright. I land on my bottom and look up at the other guys. Jack was still sitting in his seat so I think he didn’t want to move while I was asleep.

    “I always wanted to do something like that!” Jeff yelled from a few cars ahead. He was probably at the front and wanted to honk the train to wake me up. Jack gets up and holds out his hand. I take it and get pulled up. Jeff comes running back to us while Masky grabs my bag. We leave the train and the doors close behind us.
We are in a different subway station right now and I pull out my watch. It was one in the morning in Georgia now. So this means it's midnight in Wisconsin. Jack takes his bag and puts the strap around him while I take my bag from Masky. 

    “So, what am I supposed to expect here?” I ask the guys. Jack looks at them awkwardly and coughs nervously. Masky was the first to answer my question.

    “We are heading to the forest. We are going to make sure you don’t know how to get in or out or where it is so we need to blind fold you.” I breathe in some air and fiddle with my fingers while my bag is standing next to me.

    “Okay, I understand,” I say to them. We walk around the giant, brown bricked tunnel and reach the stairway after a while of walking in silence. We get up the stairs and see a small city. There are a ton of big buildings and little ones. This was probably the capital, Madison. 

    It being midnight would have made it impossible to see without the lights from the buildings. Jack takes my hand as the others follow to an alleyway. What are they doing? Jack and Jeff sit down on a box as Masky pulls out his phone. It rings for a little while until a voice could be heard on the other line.

    The voice was a little high and muffled from being at Masky’s face. I could still hear what they were saying though. As the phone was picked up I could hear the sound of the phone being picked up after answering. It was fast from what I could tell.

    “H-HEY M-M-MASKY!” The voice was male and not that young. Masky groaned in annoyance from the voice.

    “Toby, where is Hoodie, I would like to-” Masky was cut off by Toby.

    “H-HE’S ON A *Tick* M-MISSION! W-W-WHAT DO YOU *Tick* NEED!” Toby was yelling still, probably just excited. He stuttered and made these ticking sounds along with neck popping noises.

    “Toby, give me my phone back. Sorry I wasn’t on a mission, Toby just wanted to get my phone because he’s excited for the girl to come.” This was probably Hoodie. His voice was deep and muffled too.

    “I need you to pick us up, we are in Madison right now and until you get here we are going to find a place to eat at,” Masky said. I put my bag down and sat in a box near Jack and Jeff.

    “Okay I will,” Hoodie said back. Masky was about to hang up the phone and put it away until there was a noise in the background. “What was that?”

    “Toby! Let go! This is my phone, grab your own!” There was the sound of fighting and the sound of the phone dropping. Someone picked it up and was running in the halls of wherever they were at. The door slammed shut and was locked.

    “C-CAN I *Tick* C-COME T-T-TO MASKY!” Toby yelled. He was on the other side of the door and Hoodie must have taken the phone and ran. Masky groaned again.