Chapter 30

I didn't want to go up to the mansion and eavesdrop on them so I stayed under the tree. I decided I should write down on the paper that I needed more of these papers that way we could use it. About ten more of these papers appeared and they were the same size as the original. I folded it up and put it in my pocket. Crap, my friends need to know that I'm okay! 
I took out my phone and started to text Georgia so she could tell the others I'm alright. Almost immediately she texted back and asked if this was really me. I told her yes and texted her that I was okay and I may be going home soon. She told me she would tell the others and thank you. I turned off my phone and looked up to the mansion. Through the window, I saw Slenderman with his tentacles out, basically a sign of anger. Ha, I'm so dead.

    Jeff came bursting out the front door with his knife in his hands. I froze, absolutely shaking as he came bolting at an alarming speed. 

    "J-Jeff! *Tick* st-stop!" Toby yelled. I stood my ground and was ready for his attack although, more than likely the outcome would be me being stabbed. A split second before he hit me with his weapon, I avoided it and stepped to the left as he ran into the tree. The knife was so deep in there, he couldn't get it out. Instead he lunged at me and tried punching me. Jeff landed a hard hit on my face as he broke my nose. Blood gushed out as I started coughing and holding onto my nose.

    "I know… *Cough* *Cough* I deserved it. You guys didn't know what *Weeze* happened and thought I escaped… or worse… *Cough* I was with Zalgo…" I got up and whipped my nose with my sleeve, but blood continued to gush out. 

    "Don't think that for even a second I will trust you… No one trusts you now so why even bother coming back. Or even living for that matter," Jeff said in a raspy voice. I kept my arm under my nose and glared. The other proxies came out already. Everyone, except for EJ.

    "You have a lot of nerve showing up after everything," Slenderman said telepathically. 

    Would I really betray you guys? Slenderman, you can see it in my mind, I was never in that realm. You can see that I was in a coma like Jack. If I really did betray you, then why would I come back if that put me in danger?

    "G-guys, she e-explained *Tick* e-everything! S-she d-d-doesn't work with Z-Zalgo!" Toby said. No one seemed to believe him. You guys really think I brainwashed him? I couldn't even convince myself that the dream world was fake.

    "Even so, we can't trust you. There is still a chance you made a deal with Zalgo and we can't trust you," Slenderman said.

    Fair enough, but how can I convince you guys I wasn't with Zalgo? You guys have a lie detector or something? Maybe even a truth serum? Slender stood for a second thinking. The others heard his thoughts but they couldn't hear mine. I felt an aura or a feeling that there was someone staring. I looked at the mansion and saw EJ and I could only feel guilt for everything I did. The memory of EJ shouting at Toby, saying I was useless, replayed in my mind. It hurt so much to think about.

    "Where did you hear that?" 

    The dream realm. Well, the dream coma has a weird thing to it so when you pay attention to things closely you find clues about what is happening in the real world. I found what Zalgo was planning from a conversation Stripes and this woman named Mary were having.

    "So you did see Zalgo?"

    No, only two of his servants and things that were happening that were relevant to me. I saw Hoodie and Masky. I know where they are and I can help. Please, trust me. Slenderman was silent and was thinking. Jeff was still next to me, fuming with anger. I know that no one would trust me right away and I couldn't do anything really.