Chapter 34

I figured that this wouldn’t work. The paper had some restrictions to things like teleporting living things from place to place. I tested it on a robin outside and tried to teleport it in front of me but it just caused it to turn inside out and I nearly threw up. I had to figure out what was going to be able to work when it came to the paper but it was just teleportation, sight into the future, and trying to make things appear out of thin air. Well, technically it can make things but as long as they exist and aren’t alive, I can make it.

    I had been trying to plan how this was going to work out when it came down to the options and scenarios. More than likely, this is going to be a battle that will come down to strength and brains. I know that there are so many people here that I had trouble counting. Skully was one of the proxies that Slender sent on a mission last month so I got to meet him. Skully, EJ, Laughing Jack and Jill, Jane, Jeff, Ben, Dark Link, Clockwork, Toby, Smile Dog, Nemesis, X-Virus, Slenderman, Kagekao, Seed Eater, Rouge the proxy, Kate the chaser, Bloody Painter, Bloody Mary, Nina the killer, Judge Angels, Clockwork, Jason, and Lost Silver were told they were going to need to help. The others like Lulu, Sally, Lazari, Sadie, Grinny Cat, and Lucy, needed to stay in a bunker and such. The thing was that I had to stay behind with them because I am a ‘Mortal Who Would Die From The First Hit’ and I can’t be hurt since EJ would flip out. 

    I wanted to be helpful though. I just wanted to do something instead of sitting here doing nothing. All I was able to do was give them the paper, test out what they couldn’t use it for, and check on Masky and Hoodie through an illusion mirror on the paper. I made the paper make a mirror on it so you could see what people are planning to do or how the other people are doing. I let Toby use it first, of course. All that was seen was them in the same dungeon, talking about old memories and cheering each other up. 

    I gave Slender the papers earlier after I finished testing the things out. He gave me two of them just in case of an emergency with the girls when we stayed in the bunker. If I was going to want to help, there would have to be a way I could. But alas, thereeth isn’t going to be a wayeth for thy to helpeth. Comedy… 

    For the rest of the day, I sat out on the roof while everyone was coming up with plans to make it into Zalgo’s fortress. The girls were with each other and trying their best to not worry about the situation. I felt myself grow angry from the feeling of uselessness. Plus, the situation with this new person on Zalgo’s side makes me feel uneasy. Ben gave a reset on my phone so I couldn’t contact anyone since there was something that went wrong when he did it. He tried to reset my phone so I wouldn’t be tracked down but for some reason it affected my data for texting and calling. It was fine though, my friends were safe.

    I slipped down the roof and grabbed my bag to fill up with rocks. I came back up to the roof and reached into the bag. I couldn’t help it when I was angry so I started to throw rocks into the distance. I grabbed a rock the size of a toad and chucked it. It hit something like a tree or the ground so I continued to throw the rocks. After about six throws, I hit someone.

    “OW! WHAT THE HECK! WHO THREW THAT!” Jeff yelled.

        "NO ONE!" I shouted. I got up and walked away from the direction the yelling was coming from. Surprisingly, someone started coming up here and I froze, thinking it was Jeff. When I saw the familiar, blue masked male, I felt myself feel worse. I knew that he wanted me to be safe but he also knew that I wanted to do something to help. He was wearing his usual, all black clothing and his chestnut hair was a mess, in a handsome way.

    "Hey," He said in a monotone way. Things were getting awkward between us after all. 

    "Hey…" I couldn't find the words to tell Jack that I was in a deep level of stress. Heck, my family could be so worried about me since I haven't come to see them for our Halloween get together. It was the twenty-fifth of October, only a few hours until they would launch their attack. We weren't going to launch the attack first since that would make us seem like we knew and we were going to ambush them when they were going to try to come here.