Chapter 15

I woke up they're was a figure next to me. As soon as I saw that I jumped out of the bed.

    “Hello new person,” Someone said. I jumped up in fright and yelped so loud, I bet the people upstairs and downstairs heard and would be coming. The person was small and sounded feminin. She started to giggle a little.

    She walked to the light switch and turned it on. Her face was revealed to have emerald green eyes that glowed. She had messy brown hair and a pink nightgown. Her head had blood coming from it, and a few bruises and scars on her body.

    Sally was her name. She was the youngest person in the mansion other than Lazari. She is a ghost who died from her uncle but came back and Slenderman took her in. 

    “You scared me,” I sighed. “What are you doing up this early?” 

    “Why are you in this house?” She replied, dodging the question.

    “Why are you watching me sleep?” I decided to ask so many questions to make this interesting.

    “Do you want to play with me?” 

    “Do you want me to get you some pie?” 

    “YES PLEASE!” oh dang it, I thought she would just continue to ask questions.

    “I don’t have any,” I said mischievously.

    “Then make it,” she challenged me.

    “Nope.” 

    She started to sniffle and whimper. Oh gosh dang it! Not here and now! Slenders going to kill me! I got up fast and hugged her. 

    “No! No,” I started, “I’ll go make some pie, don’t worry child.” She instantly got happy. I let go and opened the door and we walked out.

     “Do you want to hear a dad joke?” I asked. She looked at me, puzzled.

    “But you're not a dad, unless...” She let thoughts linger. I snickered as we walked down the stairs.

    “Ok here we go, what do you call a factory that makes ok products.” I asked.

    “I don’t know what you call them.” Sally asked.

    “A satisfactory,” I said. Then Sally laughed, barely.

    “You found it that funny?” I asked.

    “No, I just didn’t want to hurt your feelings by not laughing,” Sally said. Wow… roasted by an eight year old... Emotional Damage… that kind of hurt. 

    We made it to the kitchen and I checked the clock on the stove. The heck! It’s only four in the morning! 

    “How about I get to work on the pie when everyone wakes up,” I tell her. She puts her hand under her chin and thinks.

    “Hmm… okay, as long as I get the biggest piece,” she agreed. I nodded as she went bolting up the stairs, back to bed. Geez, this kid is a handful. What kind of pie am I even going to make? Maybe apple pie or blueberry, I don't know.

    I look around a little in the fridge to see if they even have the ingredients to make sure. I opened the fridge to see things like fruits, eggs, bacon, beef, organs, butter, milk, apple juice, and carrots. There should probably be a pantry around here somewhere.

    Although, I’m pretty sure Sally would forget that I was going to make pie in the morning. If she remembers, then I would just do it even though I don’t know how to make pie.