Chapter 38

I shook from Kit’s sinister grin as she pulled out a knife from a knife holder on her thigh. She giggled like a maniac and pointed the knife right at me. Her face was fully formed back and her eyes were wide and cynical. She instantly was right next to me with the knife pointed straight at my neck.

    “Surprised, are we? Well… this is what fear does to us,” She giggled. I was just done with her and her weirdness even though I would be like this whenever I decide to be weird. I kicked her in the leg and used my heel to hit her no no. Kit yelped as I took a hand full of her hair and bashed her skull into the tree.

    “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! THIS IS GETTING SO ANNOYING!” I shouted, blood splattering from her face. I started to run off and to the direction of bangs, screams, and flashes of light. I had my stuff and Kit was lying on the ground, blood soaking around her. She would wake up at some point and come after me so I had to be quick.

    The forest trees were a blur as I ran as fast as I could. The adrenalin was pumping in my ears and I could only hear my heartbeat from there. Kit began to run back to me instantly after I was a few yards away from where I left her. I turned around fast but she was gone when I turned around. I looked around and thought that she could be gone for now so I kept running. I made it to where everyone was fighting and I was fearful now. Masky and Hoodie were there, but they could have been clones like Kit really. I grabbed a PVC pipe, presumably it belonged to Hoodie, and ran in there. 

    “TORI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” Jeff shouted as he stabbed Rake in the arm. He howled in pain and ran to attack but Jeff blocked him.

    “YOUR MOM!” I shouted as I let the pipe crash down on Rake's skull. He clawed at his head and fell unconscious while more people were fighting and bodies lie on the ground. Some were unconscious while others, like (insert characters you don’t exactly like as long as it isn’t EJ because that ruins the whole story). Again, i didn’t know if they were dead for sure, but they could be.

"YOU'RE DOING MY MOM?!?! SHE'S DEAD! ARE YOU A FRUDGING INTO CORPSES NOW?!?!?"

    “NO! Jane works with Zalgo so you can’t trust her,” I tell Jeff. He growled.

    “I knew I couldn’t trust her! She wanted to kill me, I swore!” Jeff yelled.

    “You killed her parents, what do you expect!” I yell back. Slender looked over and seemed mad.

    I told you to stay with the others! Are you kidding me! EJ saw what was happening and rushed to my side. He gripped onto my hand and tried to lead me away. I shook my head and pulled away from his grip quickly. 

    “I’m not going, EJ! I’m going to help!” I said to him, standing my ground. He growled in frustration before grabbing out his weapon. He readied himself for fighting Zalgo’s proxies.

    “You always were so stubborn, weren’t you?” He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

    “I wasn’t always stubborn you know!”

    “Hmm… pretty sure you were?”

    “Fight now, talk later! Come on, just hold off Zalgo’s proxies while Slender tries to kill Zalgo. If Slender can do this successfully, we won’t have to-” I was stopped suddenly when someone kicked me in the back. The attack was launched and hurt so much, it felt like an electrical fire on my spine. It was Kat who did it, and she was dressed in some of my clothes and didn’t have her mask.

    “EJ! This is Zalgo’s clone!” She shouted. “She was trying to take my place to attack you guys. She already came to the cabin and nearly killed the others but they got away!” This was her plan. She was going to make them turn on me so she could take my place and Zalgo could win. I swung the pipe at her but EJ stopped me and pinned me, trying to kill me. He held me down and had his hands around my neck. Kit was above him and I and lifted up the knife she had. She was about to strike EJ but I pushed him off and to the side so instead, Kit stabbed me in the arm.