Chapter 82

Zhan Chen was completely drunk. He went out of a famous bar carried by a man.

What was going on and what was about to happen was all too obvious.

Yan Han flared up in anger that he got out of the car, took large strides as he went over to them then forcibly took Zhan Chen away.

Afterwards, the two would have their first bed scene in the movie.

Yan Han was enraged once he saw the drunken Zhan Chen who was in complete shambles. They did

that

even before they arrived at the destination.

Later, Yan Han felt incessantly remorseful, yet he then completely understood his own intention at the same time. However, he still did not accept Zhan Chen and even pushed him further instead.

Because they couldn’t be together.

He couldn’t clearly understand Zhan Chen, yet he couldn’t escape this cage.

If Zhan Chen truly loved him, he couldn’t keep dragging Zhan Chen into an abyss; if Zhan Chen didn’t love him, then parting wasn’t a big deal.

Yan Han once again rejected Zhan Chen cruelly once he had found him, causing Zhan Chen to be completely discouraged. Then, Zhan Chen happened to stumble across an opportunity to go to a student exchange overseas. The still heartbroken Zhan Chen then decided to leave this place.

Let’s not mention the latter part of the script for now. The first part alone was difficult enough for them to act.

Firstly, Ye Chen had to be heartbroken and dead drunk. Then, they had to be in a dispute. The final bed scene had to be very intense, too.

Although it would be faked, the conflict and their infatuation with each other must be shown clearly.

Director Li was worried that they would be awkward during the bed scene.

Director Li was also worried that Ye Chen couldn’t act heartbroken and that Ren Jing and him wouldn’t be able to argue. As for the bed scene,

hohoho

, everything would be good as long as they did it seriously.

The scene began with Ye Chen drinking to drown his sorrows at the bar. One of the props in the bar was blended juice, which looked like the real thing. In fact, one wouldn’t get drunk even after drinking 800 cups of it because it wasn’t real.

Ye Chen was a bit troubled upon facing such a difficult

monodrama

. How should he act? How much should he drink?

Well, they hadn’t begun shooting yet. He should get used to it first.

But unlike last time, Ye Chen’s acting skills could be improved by approximately 20% with Gu Xi here (that was the limit, it couldn’t improve any further).

Seeing that Ye Chen was going to get stuck on the first scene, Gu Xi toughened his heart and told him straightforwardly, “Go drink the real liquor.”

Ye Chen was stunned. “I’m going to get drunk for real if I do so!”

Gu Xi said, “If you’re drunk then so be it. What are you afraid of?”

Ye Chen, “&#k2026;” What Gu Xi had said was reasonable. Ren Jing, Old Gu, and Old Yu were here, he really didn’t have anything to be afraid of.

Indeed, Yu Xingzhe finally appeared in the movie with the role he forcefully included himself in. When Ye Chen was tipsy, he came to chat and drank a few more glasses with Ye Chen. Afterwards, he carried Ye Chen out of the bar.