Chapter 89

He would like it indeed. After all, the missions came from Ren Jing’s subconscious.

Could it be that Ren Jing wasn’t satisfied? They had done this and that last night, yet it still was not enough?

Ye Chen felt that…their

xxx

life would probably be not harmonious anymore soon!

Death System put on an act. “Ren Jing is such a pitiful man. He loves you so much that he would throw away his life, yet in the end…you can’t even fulfill such a tiny request… Tsk, tsk, to compare oneself with others is truly…”

Ye Chen suddenly felt a stab in his heart. “Wh-who isn’t fulfilling him!?”

Death System said, “If he’s fulfilled, would he have that subconscious wish?”

Ye Chen, “…”

Death System should be called a Scheming Pimp System instead. It said again, “You don’t always have to count on Ren Jing to take the initiative. A person’s subconscious and conduct wouldn’t be the same, there are a lot of things he keeps in his mind that he wouldn’t do. Ren Jing treats you as his precious darling, how would he be willing to let you suffer pain? Therefore, he would immediately stop when he sees that you’re already tired, even though he might not be satisfied yet.”

“Think about it carefully. When you two did it, didn’t Ren Jing always consider how you were feeling?”

Ye Chen had doubt all over his face. “You’re peeking at us!”

Death System rolled its eyes. “

Laozi

could guess it right even without looking!”

After thinking about it for a moment, Ye Chen noticed that it did seem true…

When the two…, even though he was very tired, he felt really comfortable. He hadn’t really considered if Ren Jing was satisfied or not… Whenever Ye Chen couldn’t bear it anymore, he’d start to shout for Ren Jing to stop, shouting again and again… By the time he truly wanted to stop, Ren Jing would promptly stop.

Ye Chen felt really ashamed. “I’ll pay attention to it in the future.”

Death System said, “The chance is right before your eyes, climb on him now, young man.”

Ye Chen blushed as he exclaimed, “Piss off!”

Even though he made the system hightail it, Ye Chen was a bit convinced by its lousy idea.

The mission would definitely have to be done. But if he did it at night, he surely wouldn’t be able to get out of bed the next day. If he couldn’t get out of bed, there was no way he could go to the shooting site. If he couldn’t catch up with the shooting progress, Director Li would probably come over to ‘visit a sick person’. If that happened, th-that would be too awkward!

So the best choice for him was to

do

…do the mission right now!

But it’s so embarrassinggggg!

He squeezed the pillow, then turned over a few times, messing his hair up. Together with his rosy cheek and steamy eyes, he looked so alluring that Ren Jing nearly dropped the cup he was holding.

Ren Jing calmed himself down before saying, “You’re awake?”

Ye Chen thought of sitting up, but his butt immediately hurt as he did so. He laid on his stomach again, resting his chin on the pillow as he blinked pitifully.