𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER THIRTY:I LOVE YOU

CHAPTER THIRTY:
I LOVE YOU

WILLOW WOKE UP WITH A groan. She blinked, slowly opening her eyes and frowned when she found herself in her room. She quickly sat up, remembering that the necklace had broke. A hand immediately flew to her neck, grasping the leather that now sat against her skin. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She crawled out of bed, her thoughts immediately going to Natasha. She slipped on her shoes, getting ready to go out and search the facility for her, but she barely made it out of her bedroom before she found herself stopping.

The television in the living room was on, the smell of fresh coffee was in the air. The brunette frowned before she spotted a familiar head of red hair standing in her kitchen, the oven turned on as she fixed food. Willow walked further into the living room, smiling fondly at the sight of Gilmore Girls playing on the screen. Natasha was humming a soft song, something Willow never thought that she would witness. Natasha turned her head and relief immediately flooded her system when she saw Willow standing there.

     "I made you some breakfast." Natasha offered, watching as the brunette walked further into the room. Natasha handed her a plate and Willow took it, smiling in thanks. The two sat down on the couch, eating the breakfast and watching the television. Willow sat her plate down, taking a sip of her coffee before turning her head to look at Natasha. There was a pause as she stared at her before finally she let out a sigh.

     "How bad was it?" Willow asked, her voice soft and timid. If she was being honest, she didn't want to know the answer to that question. But at the same time, Willow knew that she needed to know. Natasha stopped, turning her head to look at Willow before placing her coffee down on the table. Willow took that as a bad sign and tears immediately threatened to fill her eyes. "How many people did I hurt?"

     "You don't remember?" Natasha asked. Willow didn't say anything. "Will, you didn't hurt anyone." Willow immediately looked at her, eyebrows furrowed like she was confused. "I made a promise to you that I wouldn't let you hurt anyone else. I kept that promise, and I intend to keep it forever."

     "How?" Willow asked. "How did you get me back?"

     "Well, your little alien friend decided to open up a little bit." Natasha answered. "I used that as a distraction and Skye and Beth fixed the necklace before Skye managed to put it on you while Wanda held you in place." Natasha reached over, grabbing her hand. "Are you okay?"

     "Now that I know I didn't hurt anyone, I feel a little better." Willow nodded. "But, out of curiosity, what did she say? The alien, I mean. What exactly did she open up about?"

     Natasha shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I asked her why. I asked her why she had chosen to attach herself to you instead of one of your parents. She said she was just looking for a home. That a mad Titan by the name of Thanos wiped out her entire species and she had managed to escape. She was the last one alive. And I guess they survived off of humans or something on their home planet, yet she can survive off of regular human food. I tried to tell her that all you wanted was to co-exist, to not kill anymore. She didn't believe me."

     "Thanos." Willow mumbled. She furrowed her brows. "I feel like I've heard that name before. I can't remember where I've heard it, but I have. Maybe she'll believe me if I talk to her." Willow turned to look at Natasha. She stared at her for a moment before leaning forwards and pressing a kiss to her lips. She pulled away, a gentle smile on her lips. "Thank you, Natasha."

     Natasha looked at her, cocking her head slightly. "For what?"

     "For everything." Willow whispered. "You don't understand how much you've done for me, Natasha. You gave ma a home when I had nowhere to go. You helped me gain control of something that had been controlling me since I could talk. I owe you everything Natasha. Truly, I do." She took a deep breath, a smile forming on her face. She brought a hand to Natasha's face, pushing the red hair behind her ear. "I love you, Natasha Romanoff."

     Natasha stared at her for a moment. Her heart rate picking up at those three words. Natasha had told herself she would never fall in love again, not after what happened with Alec. And yet, Willow changed those plans for her. "You know, I never thought I could love someone. After what the Red Room did to me, I was positive that love had been ripped out of my body. Alec changed that. He was my first ever love. Maybe a little bit of a toxic love, but I still loved him. When things ended with us, I thought that was a once in a lifetime thing. That it wouldn't happen again. And then you came into my life and completely turned my life upside down in the best way possible." Natasha gave her a small smile. "So, I think that I should be thanking you. Because I love you too, and if I'm being one-hundred percent honest with you, that scares the hell out of me."

     "It scares me too." Willow admitted, nodding her head. "But, we can be scared together." She sighed happily, leaning against the back of the couch. "How does it feel to be in a relationship with someone who's got an alien attached to her? You're gonna have a life filled of excitement."

     Natasha chuckled. "The girl with the Devil Within her. And the Russian Assassin. I don't know, sounds like a pretty good match if you ask me."

     Willow smiled and nodded her head. "A damn good one."

"