Chapter 5: The 17th Of July 2284

The sun beams down on the Mojave desert as we look over to see Paul and Chloe on top of some rocks in the distance. Paul put down his binoculars. "Why are these so small?" He questioned as Chloe looked back at him while ignoring his question. "What i wanna know is how are you wearing all black on a day like this??"

Paul was wearing his Vigilante armour. He wore head gear as only his mouth and eyes could be seen. "It has shades of red"

"Totally makes a difference Vig.." Chloe said sarcastically as she had gotten used to calling him Vig. "Here, give me those" She gestured to the binoculars as Paul handed them over.

Paul looked at her as she would look through the binoculars and slowly scan around. "After all this, I'll give you some caps so you can book yourself a hotel room, you gotta have a showe-" Paul interrupted her quickly

"i do not smell. That's just the desert and the bugs everywhere."

"Ooh deathclaw!" Chloe exclaimed

"Wh-what!?" Paul put his head up to realise there was no deathclaw as Chloe started laughing at him. "You shouldn't joke about stuff like that"

"Awhh c'mon, lighten up dude" She said as she slowly stopped scanning the area. She handed the binoculars to Paul. "Check Southeast. 140"

"Okay." Paul took the binoculars and looked in the direction. It was the cargo train. "There it is. Good thing we're far from Vegas, gives us a little more time."

Chloe got off the rocks and jumped on the front seat of her 'Buggy' Motorcycle. Paul followed and got on the back seat as Chloe would start up the Bike. "Which way are we going again?"

"We're heading around the Cascade Mountain so we can attack them from the rear." Paul pointed out to the big mountain infront of them. It wasn't a massive one and wasn't really a mountain either but was still considered  to be one by the citizens of the Mojave.

Chloe nodded. "Sounds good, remember to hold on" She then took off on her bike with Paul as they would make their way around the mountain.

Meanwhile on the train, two henchmen are messing with some of the cargo as their boss is nowhere to be seen. "I'll tell you something man, Jet is the absolute best. It feels like everything is slow and everything is just... Clearer."

The other henchmen replied while holding a jar of a drug known as Buffout. "Excuse me?" He laughed as he held up the jar and pointed to it. "This shit is without a doubt the best I've ever taken. One hit of this and i feel like i can lift a truck and a boulder while gunning down feral ghouls with a minigun." a small ticking noise went off.

"With those skinny arms of yours?, you couldn't lift a crate" The man laughed at the other.

"Oh yeah?, Watch this" The man then began lifting a whole crate of Buffout which most people would struggle to lift. He groaned a little before a door to their left was swung open by none other than Xolo Garcia.

They stared at Xolo for a brief moment before he spoke. "What are you boys doing eh?"

The one who was trying to lift the crate lowered it down with the rest as he responded. "Just testing out the crates sir"

"Didn't sound like it in there" he gestured to the private carriage that he was sleeping in. "Leave the crates alone and stay on duty got it?" Xolo pointed to both of them as they responded "Yes sir."

Xolo nodded before walking past the men as he went to check on the other carriages. Each carriage was full of drugs and crates which were labeled with ingredients and titles except for the Gen products.

We cut to Paul and Chloe as they are approaching the rear of the train. "Where will we meet up after this?" She yelled back as the noise of the train and the motorcycle was quite loud.