CHAPTER 01 : Broken Ring

It is the darkest hour for Aohime and the idols. Through the help of Kiseki Raki's miracles and Yuuki Aine's betrayal, the unification of Aikatsu could not be stopped and the world core from The Creator's realm has crashed into the Starlight world, consuming both Starlight Academy and Shrine of Unification. Ichigo, Aoi, and just about the rest of Starlight idols were lost into the world core, including Seira who was stripped of her EVA powers that Iris granted for her. Even the Ninja himself was captured by Sino, the grand cardinal of 2wingS, for his constant rejection of God's will, separating himself from his other self: HAVOC Commander. Akari and Sumire were said to have escaped the unification, but none have heard from them since.

Aoi herself is trapped inside the unified Starlight world, finding herself back in the past where Starlight Academy just began their rivalry against Dream Academy, with the exception of mobile suits not existing. Just about everyone's memories seem to have been reset, including Seira who was reverted back to how she was meant to be in her original world. However, Aoi retained her past memories due to the link she had with Aohime - who is now in control of Aoi's empty vessel.

The survivors of the cataclysm are now taking refugee in the Ninja's base inside Mount Haruna's lava dome under HAVOC Commander's lead, heavily demoralized from their failure to stop the unification. However, they knew there's still a glimmer of hope, which rests within Aohime and the surviving Ao Quanta. However, they don't know if they truly have the chance to restore the Starlight world or not

===============================================

In the morning, four days after the unification...

Aine, still unconscious inside her containment tube, is having a dream where she finds herself alongside Mio, Raki, and her other Star Harmony friends watching 2wingS perform their song on the stage.

                Aine sees Raki cheering happily at them, and while she's happy as well, something snaps a little bit within her, making her feel conflicted as she knows that Ichigo has once again become the prisoner of fate

Aine: "Is this... is this the right thing to do?"

Aine continues watching the performance, until all the lights suddenly go off and 2wingS vanishes from the stage. She suddenly hears a voice.

????: "Why do you feel conflicted, Yuuki Aine?"

Aine: "T-that voice..."

????: "Isn't this the friendship between idols you truly wanted?"

Aine: "Yes, but I... I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not..."

????: "Why so uncertain? Didn't you see how happy they are on the stage?"

Aine: "Even then, I don't know how others feel about it. I can see Raki-chan's happiness, but not the others."

????: "It should not matter to you that much. Everyone is happy, and that is the undeniable truth, because you helped them achieve it."