CHAPTER 05 : Entropy [Part 02]

A week or so later, at the hangar...

Having done a bunch of idol training sessions in the past few weeks to develop Aoi's residual idol energy within, Aohime is now ready to try and synchronize herself with Ao Quanta. She is currently inside Ao Quanta's cockpit, preparing for her first synchronization test. HAVOC Commander and the Ninja's subordinates are overseeing it, along with just about every single idol currently present in the base as the preparation is underway.

Dark General: "Coco, come in."

Coco appears as a hologram from one of the computers in front of HAVOC Commander.

Coco: "This is Coco!"

Dark General: "Please monitor this entire synchronization test.."

Coco: "As you Cocommand!"

The Coco hologram disappears.

Rola: "Man, this is it..."

Yume: "I wonder if she's going to be able to do it."

Iris: "Don't worry, you two. Milady did great throughout her training sessions."

HiME: "If things are going as planned, she should be able to hit a pretty good synchronization rate purely through that residual idol energy alone."

Yume: "I hope so."

Karen and Mirai notice Mio looking pretty quiet with a serious look on her face.

Karen: "Anyway, Mio-chan, you seem rather quiet lately."

Mio: "Ah, Karen-san. Sorry, I just got lost in a thought."

Mirai: "I know, actually. You must still be thinking about Aine-chan, right?"

Mio: (sigh) "You're right. I'm still having trouble accepting the fact that Aine betrayed not only me but also everyone. Pure Palette was undone because of that. Although, we did find another form of hope."

Akari: "I know who you are talking about."

Akari looks at Siniya, who immediately shows two peace signs at her.

Sumire: "While it is obvious that she possesses no idol energy within her, but she has her own robot utilizing her own power to make up for it. Besides, her power is... certainly something else when we tried sensing it."

Dark General: "That's Child of the Omega for you, Hikami. While Big Sis has the Pure Azure Energy, this little one has that of... a Weapon."

Hibiki: "A Weapon, you said? What is it?"

Dark General: "It's... hard to describe. I don't even remember the details about that mysterious, otherworldly power as it's been a long time since the last time I saw her use some amount of her power."

Siniya: "Ao-neesan used to have the similar kind of power to mine, but it later became the Pure Azure Energy."

Miyu: "Hm? You mean Aohime-senpai used to have the power of a Weapon similar to yours? If that was indeed the case, then...!"

Dark General: "Yes, Big Sis used to have her own Zord linked to that power."

Miyu: "Now that's odayaka janai. I don't think Ninja-san ever said anything in further detail about it before."

Siniya: "I know. Though it's too bad Ao-neesan no longer has access to her Zord due to that power changing."

Camilla: "Otherwise, she wouldn't have to go through all these idol training sessions just to synchronize with Ao Quanta. I mean, in her true form, she was already hella powerful when I first saw her yeeted that sussy lucker at the shrine. Imagine if she still retained her original powers along with her Zord..."