CHAPTER 10 : Terminus Quanta

Inside the unified world's core...

Raki and Sino alongside his subordinates are observing the fight that's been going on within the dimensional hole leading to their unified world. They look very confident of the situation.

Sino: "Perfect. Our last line of defense is working flawlessly."

Raki: "We can't go wrong with that 2wingS Seraphim. It received my blessing, after all."

Lady Gon: "Check on the Merkava."

Ren: "Hold on."

Ren adjusts the globe to view at the battle going on between WM, Love Me Tear, I Believe, and Hime against the Merkava. Despite the idols' powers, they begin to struggle at trying to bring the mobile armor down due to its blessed fortification.

Lady Gon: "Damn. Even their WM managed to survive the unification."

Raki: "That matters not. There's no way these heretics are going to make it in this fight. And, see? Your troops are still spawning left and right to fight them off."

Skill: "Which means it's only a matter of time until they give up on their heresy and submit to the glory of the fated partnership."

Sino: "It is their fate, after all. Not to mention-- huh?"

Once again, Sino notices that he's being watched. He quickly turns his attention to the still-dormant Ninja, approaching him angrily.

Sino: "Hey! Seriously, are you really watching all these?!"

The Ninja still remains unresponsive to anything Sino says, being in deep slumber and all.

Raki: "He is living, breathing, albeit unconscious. Yet, there's a certain feeling coming off him. It's like a strong desire to... make us pay."

Sino: "Again, don't make me laugh, puny ninja. Your infinity already flopped in the face of our divine powers! All you need to do now is admit the superiority of our blessed 2wingS!"

Ren: "Yea, you hear that? No one is going to accept you nor your flopped infinity because they know everything that you've done are heresy, going against the divine wills of God!"

Raki: "Eh? There it is again. That strong feeling, strong desire. I mean, I know he's still unconscious, but that feeling keeps radiating from him."

Sino: "Why does it matter?! We already know the outcome of all these!"

Lady Gon: "I never said I don't know. We simply know these heretics are going to lose."

Sino: "Well, good."

Raki can't stop feeling worried with the Ninja's desires.

Raki: "Why am I worrying? The essence of the gods are within me. This ninja can't possibly overcome the divine will, can he?"

=================================================

Back at the dimensional hole...

HAVOC Commander's descent to the bottom is being delayed as enemy units still keep coming at his team despite in lesser number.

Siniya: "These guys are persistent. They keep coming!"

Wendy: "What is going on here? We have taken down so many of them."

Dark General: "Damn, something must've gone wrong done there. Coco, what's the situation?"