CHAPTER 04 : Entropy [Part 01]

At the moment, in the unified world, the Choco-Pop Detectives audition has just finished with Seira and Kii coming on top. Aoi is in disbelief seeing the two winning despite how well her performance is alongside Ichigo as her partner.

After the audition, inside Ichigo and Aoi's waiting room...

Aoi: "Even though I did whatever I could with Ichigo in this audition, the gods still twisted this reality back to their demands. Not even Ran and Yurika could do anything. Seriously, have they lost their minds?"

Ichigo: "Aoi... Hey, Aoi."

Aoi: "Eh? Huh?"

Ichigo: "You're spacing out again. What happened to you?"

Aoi: "No, nothing wrong."

Ichigo: "I don't believe you. Please tell me what's going on."

Aoi: "Even if I try to tell you, I doubt you're going to understand anything I'm going say."

Ichigo: "What? You don't believe me?"

Aoi: "I-I didn't mean by that."

Ichigo: "Are you sure?"

Aoi: "You know what, screw it. I'll just tell you the very basic gist of it."

Ichigo: "Uh, okay. Please tell me."

Aoi: "Okay, here I go. Ichigo, do you believe in Fate?"

Ichigo: "Fate? You mean, our destiny?"

Aoi: "Yes. It was said that people's fate has been set in stone. But, others may say that people can forge their own destinies. Which one do you believe in?"

Ichigo: "If I may say... I like the idea of forging our own destiny better."

Aoi: "I see... In that case, Ichigo, please reconsider your choices regarding our rivalry with DreAca. We were not meant to be partnered together with them. Instead, we compete against them, and win over them, retaking our position as the top idol school."

Ichigo: "Does that mean we are not allowed to be friendly with them?"

Aoi: "You're wrong, Ichigo. I'm not saying we can't be friends with them. However, you must remember that DreAca isn't something you can scoff at. If we don't bring our A-game, what will happen to Starlight Academy?"

Ichigo: "Now that I think about it... I guess you're right. Headmistress did say about Starlight idols losing their ground if DreAca continues gaining their momentum."

Aoi: "I'm glad you understand. Also, you must remember that I still haven't gotten my chance to directly compete against Seira. Can you please allow me to get my turn?"

Ichigo: "Ah, okay, okay. I'm sorry I've been forgetting about that oh-so-often."

Aoi: "You mean, I can do it?"

Ichigo: "Of course."

Aoi: "Thank you, Ichigo."

Aoi begins to hold Ichigo's hands.

However, Sino's subordinates are seeing all these happening, and they are not happy.

Ren: "For the love of 2wingS, again with her preaching of idiotic belief towards Ichigo! She's making a mockery of God's will and must be punished once again!"

Skill: "We have to tell both Sino and Raki to revert Ichigo's memories back to how it's supposed to be, as usual."

Lady Gon: "Do not worry, I'm going to do it right away. It is for their sake, after all."