CHAPTER 08 : Sleeping Sun

Some time ago, while the five girls are still undergoing their dive into Seira's subconscious within the unified world...

Akari: "Huh?"

Akari suddenly senses something familiar while observing HAVOC Commander, Omega Unit, and the Ninja's mechanics working on installing Elza's GN Drives onto Siniya's Zord.

Sumire: "What's wrong, Akari-chan?"

Akari: "I just sensed something... and it's familiar."

Sumire: "A familiar thing, I see. Let me try sensing it."

Sumire activates her Innovator power to try sensing the same thing Akari just sensed. Then...

Sumire: "You're right. What could it be?"

Akari: "I wanna ask Miyu-chan or Aria-chan about it, but they're doing Quantum Burst right now."

Sumire: "Let's ask Milady, then."

Akari nods at Sumire before going to find where Aohime is.

Around the same time, inside the operations room...

Delta Unit: "Hey, what is this reading?"

Delta Unit points at a strange yet familiar signal coming from a certain dimensional coordinate.

Alpha Unit: "What is it? Let me take a look."

Alpha Unit examines the coordinate and inputs the data into the computers. The others begin analyzing the coordinate.

Alpha Unit: "Oh wow, I know this reading."

Epsilon Unit: "It really is something familiar. It looks like..."

Sigma Unit: "Wow, no kidding, it's our Khaos Kanon."

Beta Unit: "The primary key component for Phantasmagoria? So that's where it ends up."

Zeta Unit: "Hm? The Khaos Kanon is moving."

The blinking dot representing Khaos Kanon is moving away from its initial position on the map.

Gamma Unit: "Where is it going, though?"

Sigma Unit: "T-There's another reading? No, wait, two familiar readings! Right on the same spot!"

Alpha Unit: "Truly? Analyze them quickly!"

The Ninja's men begin analayzing the new readings. Once the analysis is complete, they are quite surprised upon knowing what it is.

Alpha Unit: "Damn... to think they managed to escape the unification as well. And they're heading here, too."

Delta Unit: "We gotta tell the others, then."

Alpha Unit: "At least those who aren't busy at the moment. Beta, Gamma, come with me."

Beta/Gamma: "Roger."

The three uses their smoke bomb ninjutsu to teleport away from the operations room, trying to inform everyone about a potential return of an ally.

Meanwhile, Aohime is laying down on her bed, thinking about what everyone's Aikatsu should've been. But, she is then interrupted by the arrival of the three ninjas in her room, as they used their ninjutsu to teleport right into her room.

Aohime: "W-wha--?"

Alpha Unit: "Milady, sorry for disturbing you, but we have something to inform you."