CHAPTER 03 : Thousand Night One Night

On that same day, HAVOC Commander and the Ninja's men are continuing their search for Litemire, while Aohime also continues her idol training with Love Me Tear and I Believe, now joined by Dreamroller.

Inside the practicing room of the Ninja's base, Aohime is just finished with her current set of training alongside Dreamroller. Sitting at the corner with her two training partners, they drink from their water bottles.

Yume: "Ahh! So fresh. Anyway, Milady, you did really well in just almost a week of training."

Rola: "Once we try sensing your idol energy, it is indeed getting stronger."

Aohime: "Hmm, it's good to hear. Can I test my synchronization with Ao Quanta, then?"

Yume: "If you want to, sure, why not? Although..."

Aohime: "What is it?"

Yume: "I forgot something back home. I'll have to head back to my world to retrieve... someone you probably would like to meet."

Aohime: "Some I would like to meet? I wonder who."

Yume: "You'll see once I get back."

Yume stands up before leaving the practicing room.

Rola: "Hey, Yume! Wait for me. Oh man..."

Aohime: "She doesn't even wait."

Rola: "Well, I'll have to catch up with her. Can't leave Yume with no one to look out to her."

Aohime: "Sure, go with her. We're done with this first set for now."

Rola: "Okay, then. See you later."

Rola then leaves the practicing room, leaving Aohime in her lonesome self inside. Not too long after, Aohime leaves the room as well, trying to find something to eat in the meantime. Thus, she heads to the dining room, finding some Indonesian cuisine readily available on the table. Wasting no time, Aohime gets a plate of rice and prepares to eat.

In the hangar, Yume is preparing to hop into her Dreamxpectra's cockpit until someone calls her from behind, revealed to be Rola.

Rola: "Yume, wait for me!"

Yume: "Huh? Oh, Rola, you want to come along?"

Rola: "Well, can't let you go on your own. Besides, the space/time continuum has been pretty unstable as of late."

Yume: "I know. Must be related to the big sphere that everyone's been trying to break into. Anyway, let's go."

Rola: "Uh-huh."

Soon, both Yume and Rola hop into their Gundams, then lifting off to head back home and retrieve someone that they thought would prove to be useful for Aohime

=================================================

Outside, Novarupta and Grandraze are doing a bit of survey around the giant sphere, trying get some analysis of it.

Elfin: "As far as I can see, this sphere envelopes only the entire town where Starlight Academy primarily does its idol activities."

Camilla looks at the area's map.

Camilla: "Hmm, you're right. Why doesn't it envelop the entire Japan, though? Hell, why not the entire world?"

Elfin: "Beats me. Besides, they don't really aim for world domination, they just wanted to unify Aikatsu through twisted distortions."