CHAPTER 07 : The Bent Fate

A while later, HAVOC Commander has arrived back at the Starlight world, returning to Mount Haruna with Elza's GN Drives. Upon landing in the base's hangar, he is welcomed by his surrogate sisters.

Aohime: "Welcome back."

Siniya: "Hey, is that container...?"

Dark General: "Yes, it's the GN Drives I borrowed from Elza Forte."

Siniya: "Does that mean we can now install them on my Zord? Alright!"

Dark General: "Aside from that, how's the installation of the idol energy container?"

Aohime: "They're almost finished. The work is going smoothly, as expected from your subordinates."

Dark General: "Uh, just a reminder. These ninjas aren't exactly my subordinates, but my other self's."

Aohime"I don't see any difference between you and your other self, to be honest. And, once the installation is finished, I can finally synchronize with Ao Quanta without too much problem."

Dark General: "Yea, I hope so. And if everything goes well, then we can start working on these GN Drives and put them on her Zord."

Siniya: "I can't wait!"

Aohime: "By the way, why don't we get some dinner? It's almost nighttime."

Dark General: "Uh-huh. I'm getting hungry."

The three then head towards the dining room, seeing all of the girls except Camilla, Wakaba, and Alicia inside.

Yume: "Ah, Commander, welcome back."

Rola: "I heard you went to our world to borrow Elza-san's GN Drives. Is that true?"

Dark General: "Yes. And we're going to install them on Siniya's Zord."

Iris: "Wow, yea, imagine that... A Zord powered by GN Drive and then going Trans-Am..."

Miyu: "After all, Trans-Am is the greatest weakness of these twisted gods."

Dark General: "Anyway, there are some girls missing. Where are they?"

Hibiki: "If you're talking about Alicia, she's cooking our dinner alongside Dinah and Wakaba."

HiME: "I should probably go to the kitchen and see if they need a hand."

Yume: "May I go with you, Hime-senpai?"

HiME: "Sure, why not. I haven't seen you cook in a while."

Yume and Hime heads to the kitchen to see if Camilla's group need some help. HAVOC Commander then takes his seat, followed by Aohime and Siniya. Several minutes later, the other ninjas arrive at the dining room.

Alpha Unit: "Greetings. So, is dinner ready?"

Miyu: "Hmm, it should be in a few minutes."

Right after Miyu finishes talking, the other girls arrive from the kitchen, bringing the dinner with them.

Zeta Unit: "Whoa, speak of the devil."

Camilla: "Dinner's ready, folks! Let's get eatin'!"

Alicia: "We have some Solvette delicacy, too."

Elfin: "Yay!"

Sigma Unit: "Perfect timing."

With the dinner ready, everyone starts to eat. During that time, HAVOC Commander tells everyone about his upcoming plan with Siniya's Zord. Elfin gets a bit upset upon knowing that HAVOC Commander paid Venus Ark a visit since she forgot to tell him to pass her greeting to Elza. She is, however, relieved as HAVOC Commander tells her that Elza and her friends are doing fine - and so are the other Four-Star girls present at the moment.