CHAPTER 14 : Countdown to Sublimation

At Solvette, I Believe have received the news of Aikatsu being wiped out, and subsequently Mio's plan to gather everyone together. At the moment, Hibiki just came to Solvette to visit Alicia. They go to Alicia's room to talk about the situation.

Hibiki: "That was quite a plan from Mio."

Alicia: "Gathering everyone together... to say goodbye to our Aikatsu..."

Hibiki: "Come to think of it, it's pretty crazy to hear how Ein Sof has to pull the plug like that. It was all too sudden, and we aren't ready for it."

Alicia: "I've given it another thought, and now it really feels like they knew what they were doing. And, imagine us being in their position. Imagine our bonds being threatened by the gods like theirs did What would you do?"

Hibiki: "Obviously, I would retaliate against it. Shouldn't idols have the power to shape their own future with their own free will? Or, like some of them said, slashing through to the future?"

Alicia: "Uh-huh. However, the threat has extended beyond just them. Now, every single of us are at the mercy of the gods' selfish whims, no matter in which world we live in. I fear that even my people at Solvette aren't safe from that. So, unless we fight against them, we won't have our happiness."

Hibiki: "And because of our Aikatsu being linked to their will..."

Alicia: "...it has to end, unfortunately. That turns out to be the only way for us to cut off our ties with the gods, and to ensure that everyone can keep smiling together."

Hibiki: "Yes, unfortunately..."

Alicia: "So, anyway, let's meet up with everyone at Star Harmony Academy and talk about the plan in greater details, shall we?"

Hibiki: "Of course, Alicia."

The two then head to their Gundams as they plan to return to Japan.

=============================================

Back at Starlight world's Mount Haruna, the two Celestials are also discussing their thoughts before the wipe approaches.

Aohime: "Hey, Siniya-chan..."

Siniya: "What is it, Ao-neesan?"

Aohime: "Do you still feel upset that we have to pull the Aikatsu plug like that?"

Siniya: "Early on, yes. Right now, not so much, surprisingly. Maybe because I'm starting to understand their intentions and wishes. For our bonds, for our smiles, for our happiness..."

Aohime: "When Ichigo and Aoi told me about how they're going to graduate and also pull the plug, I remember being quite mad at them. Just like you, I felt... denied. Denied of my chance to really get serious on Aikatsu despite having told Shiratori that I'm getting back into it."

Siniya: "Oh man, your fellow princess must've been looking forward to it."

Aohime: "Shiratori did end up contacting me and asked me about the wipe, and she was indeed sad when I told her that it was true, most especially because of her history of falling under The Creator's control and the desire to redeem herself from that mistake she did."

Siniya: "Oww... Did you manage to comfort her, though?"

Aohime: "I tried what I could. Even though she felt a little better after a little more convincing from me, I believe it's going to take time for her to fully digest it and understand."

Siniya: "I see... Also, I forgot to ask. Once the entire Aikatsu is wiped out, what will happen to all these worlds? And what will happen to us and our friends?"