CHAPTER 09 : Chase Down, Once More

Later that night...

Love Me Tear arrives at Mount Haruna in the Starlight World, bringing Wendy with them. As Wendy hops off Juste Futura's cockpit, she is welcomed by Iris as her fellow Deva.

Wendy: "Iris! It's been a while!"

Iris: "Hiya, Wendy. Glad to see you finally joining us in our fight."

Karen and Mirai also hop off their Gundams' cockpits.

Mirai: "She did incredibly well in her simulated training, much to my surprise. How long did it take again?"

Karen: "About two full days, I believe. And already she achieved maximum synch rate."

Wendy: "I did great, didn't I?"

Iris: "Well, sure you did."

Wendy: "I'm definitely looking forward to fighting alongside you all! But... which mobile suit am I going to pilot?"

Iris: "Hold on, I'll show it to you."

Iris leads Wendy to where Aura Astraea is, followed by Love Me Tear. Once they reach the unit...

Iris: "Here it is, the Aura Astraea."

Wendy: "Hey, it looks remotely similar to your Ao Fanza. Also, isn't this used to belong to Headmistress Yumesaki's brother? She told me about it before I got here."

Iris: "Yes, it was originally Suzukawa-sensei's. Remember him? He was Rin-chan and Madoka-chan's homeroom teacher."

Wendy: "I do remember. So, this is going to be one I'm piloting, right?"

Iris: "Uh-huh. You, a member of the Devas, piloting a mobile suit owned by the younger brother of DreAca's former headmistress... to deny the existence of 2wingS for the third time."

Wendy: "As soon as the time to strike comes, I'll be ready for anything! Let's save our fellow Devas, and also all our friends trapped in there!"

Iris: "I'll be sure to protect you as well. And, yes, let's do it all together. Love Me Tear, are you joining in?"

Karen: "Fortunately, we'll be joining you. Naliputra seems to get everything covered when it comes to the anti-bullying movement at the moment. Rise is starting to recover pretty well, and Ivan is getting his morale back as well."

Mirai: "Right. That way, we can now contribute in this operation!"

Iris: "Perfect. And with the addition of my old friends, this operation will be a huge success. Are you with me?"

Karen: "Totally."

Iris: "Which means..."

All: "One, two-- AiKATSU!"

The four are putting their hands together before shouting Aikatsu together, an indication that they're fully ready to the big operation up ahead. From the distance, Aohime is observing them, proud of forming bonds with these idols.

=============================================================

At the moment, inside the unified world's core...

Sino, still looking at the viewing globe to observe Ichigo's progress to make Seira her partner, notices something from behind him.

Sino: "Huh?"

Sino looks back, staring at the still-dormant Ninja.

Sino: "Why does it look like I'm being watched? He still hasn't awakened yet, has he? I hope I'm just imagining things."