Chapter17

Lucy's POV:
Jayson, Mike and I went home while Erica Jake and Devon also went home. I was in my car when my Bluetooth goes on to call. I see its shawn so I answer it.
"Yo." He says through the phone.
"What's good? Did I forget something at your house?" I ask.
"Nah just Devon and Jake are going out with some girls tonight and Erica and her parents are going out tonight so I wanted to chill."
"Yeah sure, what time?" I say while putting my sunglasses on.
"Around 4?" He asks
"Yeah sure I'll pick you up."
"Ight awesome see yeah later." He says than hangs up. I look at the time than see its almost 12 o'clock. I turn into my driveway, I don't see any cars so Jayson must be out. I go into the house, run upstairs and get my Mac than skype Erica. I charge my phone than wait for her to answer.
"Hey hun!" She says
"Hey! So Jake is going out on a date tonight."
"What? I thought he liked you."
"No. I never thought that he liked me again but why didn't he tell me?" I say confused.
"I don't know he probably doesn't think he needs to ask for your permission to go out with a girl." She says trying her best to answer.
"It's not like he needs permission i know but I thought we were close enough to tell me when he likes someone." I say.
"You want the truth? He's just getting used to dating other girls who aren't you." She laughs than continues. "I don't think he's ready for that whole best friend thing until he finds a girl that he likes. He is childish for that but it's true. He's not ready for best friends, and I'm surprised you are ready." She says being completely honest.
"Why wouldn't I be fine with it?" I ask than continue. "Oh shit I have to get changed." I say looking at the clock to see it say 1:30.
"Ight bye babe love yah!" She says.
"Ight love yeah!" I respond then end the conversation and close my laptop. I throw on some leggings and a tight white short sleeve crop top with roots socks.
I go down stairs turn on the tv than walk to the kitchen and make a grilled cheese sandwich. After I am finished making my food I put teen wolf on.

Shawn's POV:
It's almost time for Lucy to pick me up. I put on jeans and a t-shirt and grab some money on my dresser. I walk down the stairs and the door bell rings I knew it wasn't Lucy because it was to early. I open the door and Jake barges in.
"I need help!" He says in a panic.
"What's wrong?" I say worried.
"I have a date tonight, and I really like this girl... But I don't think I'm over Lucy yet." He says than exhales.
"You legit drove all the way over here to tell me that?" I pause to laugh than continue. " dude my phone works, and who cares if you have feelings for Lucy. What's this girls name?" I say.
"Ashely." He answers.
"Okay you deserve to give Ashely a chance. You need to move on from Lucy." I say hoping he will feel better.
"Your right. Could we chill till my date?" He asks.
" I'm going out at four, but sure." I say. Than we sit down and start watching tv.
*
*
*
Lucy's POV:
*Ding dong*
I rang Shawn's door bell I stand outside waiting for shawn to answer the door.
"Hey come on we gotta go!" I say not noticing that Jake answered the door and not shawn.
"Um... Shawn, Lucy's here!" He screams up the stairs. Then walks towards the door again.
"Tell her 2 minutes!" Shawn responds yelling down the stairs.
"He's trying to find his phone." Jake says to me awkwardly.
"Oh." I say than Jake invites me in.
"So I hear you have a date tonight." I say starting a conversation.
"Yeah.. Um yeah... Her name is Ashely. You two would hit it off." He says
"Oh really? Is it the Ashely from English?" I ask hoping it isn't
"Yeah!" He says. Oh shit.
"Oh! Yeah I know her from grade 4 she hates me." I say than his smile automatically changes from a smile to a confused face.
"Hey let's go!" Shawn says showing me his phone and wallet.
"Where are we even going?" I ask
"Well how about the gym?" He suggests I automatically agree.
"Bye Jake." Shawn says while leaving the house.
"Bye guys." He says back.
"Bye." I say than the door closes.
*
*
*
We arrive at my house so I can change into gym clothes and get a bag. I put my hair up, put yoga shorts on and a tank top on. While Shawn wears shorts, with an under armour short sleeve. We go back in the car and we reach the gym. We start working out when Shawn brings up Jake and Ashely.
"How do you feel about Shawn going out with this Ashely girl?" He asks not realizing who Ashely it is.
"I'm fine." I say.
"Are you sure? You sound weird." He says knowing I am lying.
"I'm fine with him moving on just not with at bitch." I say and he starts laughing.
"Why is she a bitch?" He asks.
" she hates me." I say
"Why does she hate you?"
" I really don't want to talk about it." I respond then we both continue working out.

Jakes POV:
I go up to my room and get ready for my date with Ashely. I put on a plad shirt and jeans, then sprayed cologne on.
*
I started driving to Ashely's house when I get a call from Erica.
"What's up?" I say as I answer the phone call.
"Have you seen Lucy today?" She says in a panic.
"Yeah with shawn they were going to the gym why?"
"It's important and she's not picking up."
"What's going on?" I ask
"Luke is moving back into town." She says excitedly.
"Who is that?" I ask curiously
"Got to go call u later." She says than hangs up.
I dial shawn up knowing he has his phone and he is with Lucy.
"Hey tell Lucy erica has been calling her." I say as shawn answers.
"Why? What about?" He asks.
"Something about a guy named Luke in town and staying. I don't know." I respond to his question.
"Yo actually! Blessed. Bye." He says than hangs up. I arrive at Ashely's house I knock on the door she than answers the door in a beautiful pink summer dress.
*
*
*
We arrive at Swiss chalet and start eating.