Chapter9

Lucy's POV:

It's been a month and the only people I have talked to have been Shawn and Anthony. The hate hasn't stopped, Alex hasn't stopped sharing my secrets with the world. As for Jake I haven't really seen him. I just know he has become a player. He sleeps around a lot, he's never in class, and he party's every weekend. Jake wont talk to Anthony or me, only Shawn. He has turned into a real douche. When I see him in the hallway he gives me a smirk, like really a smirk we used to be best friends what happened. oh yeah he fucked some girl, but I'm over it I just wanna move on.
"Look who just walked in hey slut." Someone says when I walked outside after school. I walked up to Shawn.
"Hey" I said to him.
"Hey don't listen to them your not a slut." he says rubbing my back.
"They have no life if all they have in life is talk about someone. fuck them Hun there opinion is garbage worthless." he said hugging me.
"Nice Shawn your next, thought you were smarter than that." I heard Jake say behind us. I was really annoying with him. I got out of the hug and grabbed Jake by him shirt and pulled him to my car.
"What is your problem! This is a new shirt." she said all proud. I don't know why but it was really annoying.
"Get in my car your coming to my house. we need to talk." I see him looking at me confused.
"NOW JAKE!" I said yelling at him. He gets into my car, ew drive to my house. Once we get to my house I invite him in.
"What the fuck is up with you?" I said to him practically yelling.
"What do you mean?" He says playing dumb.
"Shut up Jake you have changed partying all the time, fucking random girls, skipping class! What's wrong?"

"FINE OKAY YOU! You are my problem!" He says

"What do you mean me?"

"Fuck Lucy I can't get your annoying face out of my head."

"I'm not the reason your a dick. You have to blame yourself."

"Lucy I love you, I can't get you out of my mind" he says to me. I was so annoyed with him. But I missed him to.

"Jake no okay you shouldn't of had sex with that girl. You knew I liked you and you went ahead and fucked her!" I say angrily.
"I'm done with your bs! Jake grow up, you can't skip class and party all the time! JAKE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAG I MISS YOU TO BUT YOU ARE ONE OF RHE BIGGEST ASSHOLES EVER!-" I get cut off when Jake pushes our faces together. I try not to kiss back, to show him I'm over his douche bag ass but I couldn't help myself.
"I- I- I can't I hate you" I say as he starts to laugh.
"No you don't or you wouldn't be kissing me" he says as I start taking off his shirt. when his shirt was off my hands went down his bare chest it was hard, his abs were hard. He ripped of my shirt .
"Your such a douche." I say as I pull off his pants.
"Shut up and kiss me ." I did what he said and he pulled off my pants.
*
*
*
The next morning I knew what I did and I wasn't regretting it like I did with Anthony. With Anthony it was just because I was in a bad state I needed someone. don't get me wrong I care about Anthony but I care more about Jake.
"Morning beautiful." he says as he wakes up.
"I'm still mad at you." I say as he pulls me in to him.
"Come on baby I'm sorry. I love you." he said he loved me.
"I forgive you. but don't do it again. okay?" I say as I'm cuddling with him.
"Okay I won't." he says with a big smile on his face.
"Your such a dork!" I say laughing at him getting up out of the bed.

"I may be a dork but I'm your dork." he says slapping my ass when I got up I couldn't help but laugh. My phone started to buzz. it was a text from Anthony.
*Shawn told me u and Jake went home and had a fight. r u okay?
-Anthony
I showed Jake the text and he laughed.
"What's so funny?" I ask
"You don't realize how much he likes you." he says
"Anthony does not like me it was a one time thing." I Say
"You know that I know that but he doesn't. You need to talk to him." I nod and start texting Anthony.
*Ya were fine:) just we need to talk.
-Lucy
I get a response 2 min later
*Okay. is everything okay?
-Anthony
*Yeah just come, to my house right now.
-Lucy
10 minutes later Jake and I were watching tv, and cuddling.
"You know what I realized?" He says
"What do you realize?"
"You never said you loved me."
*Ding dong*
*Ding dong*
I got up, gave him a kiss and answered the door.
"Hey Lucy are you okay!? U seemed mad earlier." Anthony said.
"Nothing I just... Come in" I say an we both walk into the living room.
"Hey Anthony." Jake says with a grin. I glare at him with my eyes widened.
"Oh hi Jake." Anthony says awkwardly.