Chapter11

Jakes POV:
The night after Anthony came over I went home. I didn't really know if Anthony was sincere but I am just going to go along with it considering Lucy was all for forgiving him.

*the next morning at school*

Lucy wasn't coming to school today so I was spending the whole day with Shawn. I didn't see Anthony all day she skipped 1&2 period.
I started walking to the cafeteria on my way down the stairs I get a phone call I look at the name and its Alex calling. Lucy told me all the stuff that went down between them and honestly I agree with Alex being mad at Lucy but she needs to chill on the whole slut thing.
"Jake?" Alex said through the phone.

"What do you want Alex I have to go to lunch." I said sounding really pissed off.

"I need to talk to you I feel really bad about everything. Can we meet at the front of the school after class is over?" She asked

"Okay. Fine." I hang up the phone and continue walking towards the cafeteria. Once I walk into the cafeteria I see Anthony and Shawn. I sit next to them and pull out my lunch.
"So what you guys talking about."

Shawn's POV:
"Lucy was home sick while everyone was at school. Lucky bitch!" Anthony and I laugh.
"It's better than being at school lets be honest." Anthony says
"Truee. Like I said lucky bitch!"
"It sucks that she is sick 3 days before her birthday." Anthony says
"Oh yeah what are we going to do for her? Alex usually figures that stuff out considering they were best friends but you know... they aren't close anymore" I say as Jake walks into the cafeteria sits down and takes out his lunch.

"What are you guys talking about? He asks
"Lucy's birthday coming up we don't know what we are going to do." Anthony answers.

"What about a surprise party!?" I ask as Anthony and Jake look at each other.

"Yo that actually sounds like a good idea. What about on Saturday considering that's her actual birthday?" Anthony says.

"I'll invite people." Jake say

"I'll decorate my house." Anthony says

"Ight I will bring Lucy to Anthony's house at 6 pm. So when you are inviting people Jake tell them Saturday Anthony's house 5:30pm-12." I tell Jake
"Alright!" Jake says as te bell rings to go to 3rd period.

Anthony's POV:

When the bell rang for 3rd period I wasn't going. I was just really sick of all the studying. my phone started vibrating once I walked out of the school. I looked at my phone I got a text from Alex.
* meet me up on the roof.
-Alex
I walk back into the school and walk up the stairs and into the janitors closet. I opened a door to the stairs to enter the roof and walk up. Once I got on the roof I saw Alex looking at the view.
"So is this your new hang out!" I said laughing at her.
"Yep my new hide out but only you can know about it okay?." She said trying to act serious but fails miserably. she's actually a really nice person unless you make her mad.
"Okay. Well i have some news." I say
"Okay spill."
"Jake and Shawn are throwing a party at my house for Lucy's birthday. on Saturday at 5:30." I say to her
"Oh yeah it's Lucy's birthday on Saturday." I could tell she was upset.
"Are you okay? You look sad. are you sure you still wanna go through with this?" I ask just to make sure she was okay.
"Hell yeah this bitch is getting what she deserves." Alex said.
"So what's the plan?"

Jakes POV:
*After class is over*
"Jake! Hold on we still need to talk!" Alex say yelling down the hall.
"What do you want Alex?"
"Hold on stop walking." she says tired so I stop and wait for her to catch up.
"Okay now what?"
"Jake I want to tell you something... hold on let's keep walking. I wanna tell you I miss being your friend, I feel bad about all the shit I put Lucy through honestly I wish I didn't say what I did. I wanna talk to her but she won't answer any of my phone calls." she says as we start walking.
"Okay well we are throwing a party for her on her birthday wanna talk to her there?"
"Yeah perfect!" She says
"Fine your invited. BUT ONLY if you promise not to make a scene."
"I promise" she say.
We start walking because we live close to each other. She starts running around for some reason it was pretty funny. "LOOK IM A BUTTERFLY!" She says flapping her arms in the air like a crazy person. We both start laughing. Once we reached the street she lived on I noticed Anthony was over at her house. I wonder why he's there. I don't ask I just say goodbye and give her a hug. I start walking but out of no where he runs towards me turns me around and kisses me. I pull off of her once I realize what is happening.
"WHAT THE FUCK ALEX! IM WITH LUCY!" I say yelling at her.
"I know but.. I thought you would change your mind about her."
"CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT HER!? I love her Alex... Don't come to the party Saturday."
I walk towards my house and go inside.

Alex's POV:
"Did you get it?"
"Yeah 100% you can see both of you faces." Anthony says showing me the photo he got of me kissing Jake.
"This is going to be the best birthday gift Lucy has ever gotten." I say with a smile.