Chapter1

Lucys POV:
I was sitting in bed watching my favourite tv show, PLL (pretty little liars) and eating some food I made considering no one was home. I live with my dad Mike Smith and older brother Jayson. They are never home because my dad has a job where he travels A LOT, and my brother is normally partying with his friends or at school because he is in university. Which means I'm home alone most of the time my brother is 20 and I'm 17 not really that far apart.
*
*
*
I was in the middle of the show when I hear a knock on my front door, I got up and answered it. I knew it was my friend Alex because she just texted me telling me she was on her way. Alex and I have been friends for over 7 years now but we are total opposites, she is really pretty with up to the shoulder length brown hair, with hazel eyes, Alex has amazing curves! All the boys want her... Not going to lie hahah, she is very well known, unlike me.
"hey hottie" Alex says and she walks into my house. I give her a big hug and bring her up to my room. So I could continue watching pretty little liars.
"Heyy" I say back as we walk up the stairs
We get into my room and plop on my bed and start watching the show.

Alex's POV:
I got to Lucys house, I was pretty excited to see her because I haven't seen her in forever because I was on vacation. We started watching our favourite tv show pretty little liars when I happen to notice Lucys phone go off, she was texting her boyfriend Tyler. I honestly don't like him, I don't even know why he just pisses me off.
"so are u ready for tomorrow first day of gr.11" she says to me
"Ugh don't remind me, I just hope cute boys come" we both laugh