Chapter4

Lucy's POV:
( the next morning)
I woke up in my wet bra and underwear, next to Alex on the floor. What happened last night? I must have been really drunk last night if I don't remember anything from last night!
"Hey! Alex, Lucy wake up" I heard a voice say. I quickly grab the covers and pull over my half naked body.
"Chill, not like you didn't go swimming in that last night" I turn around and notice it's Shawn.
"Wait what we went swimming in our bras and underwear!?" I ask
" you don't remember!" He starts to laugh " it was probably the best party's in a long time" he says
"Oh.. What else did I do"
"Well you guys got really drunk, than went swimming, you pretty much ate all the food in the house so Jake went to the store with Anthony to buy food. I don't know what else you did you went inside and chilled with Jake."
"Okay, ugh my head hurts can you get me a Advil?"
"Sure" Shawn later comes with a glass of water and Advil in his hand I swallow the pill and wake up Alex. I tell her what we did last night, and we both started laughing.
*
*
*
Alex and I get dressed I put on my roots sweats and a over sized sweater that says "PINK" on it., I put my hair up in a bun and run down the stairs. Jake and shawn were making lunch because it was 1 pm and Anthony was watching tv in the living room. Shawn went and sets the table. So Jake and I were the only ones in the kitchen and I asked him what happened last night when I was with him because shawn didn't know.
"Jake can I ask you a question?"

Jakes POV:

"Jake can I ask you a question?" She said to me
"Sure what's up?"
"So I can't remember anything from last night. Shawn told me about swimming and getting drunk, but he said I went inside to find you."
My heart drops when she says she doesn't remember last night and the kiss.
"Well we sorta-" I got cut off by Lucy's phone going off.
"Sorry hold on its Tyler texting one second"
She turned around to answer the phone then she responded.
"Continue what you were saying " she says to me. I got to scared mad chickened out.
"We just talked all night" I'm so stupid... But she has a boyfriend that she loves I can't get i between that.

Lucy's POV:

As Jake was about to tell me what happened last night I got a text from Tyler.
*hey babe! I miss you<3 , we still on for tomorrow??
- Tyler
Oh shit I totally forgot about my date with Tyler tomorrow
* Heey! And imy2, could we reschedule to tonight because I have plans with Jake and Alex
-Lucy
*yeah sure see you @ 4 we will go to the beach
-Tyler
I returned to Jake and he said we talked all night before I crashed.
*
*
*
It was 2:30 and I finished my lunch. I go up stairs and put on my music on shuffle and the song I don't sell Molly no more by ilovemakonnen and than I look through my closet to find a bikini I finally find a pink strapless bikini, with a crop top over it and shorts over my bikini bottoms. I kept my hair in a bun considering we are going to the beach. I look at the time and realize it's 3:55. I run down stairs and say bye to everyone because they were all going home since I was going out. When everyone leaves Tyler comes to pick me up, he gives me a hug and a kiss and we walk to his car.
*
*
*
We finally arrived at the beach.
"Why don't we put our stuff near the water" I said
"Okay" he said bringing our bags to our spot. And we both run into the water. We were splashing water, talking, hugging and kissing. It was a very good day. Later on in the day I was hungry so I got up and am going to buy ice cream for him and myself. "What do you want from the ice cream truck" I asked him
"Vanilla ice cream in a cup" Tyler responded so I walked up to the truck and order.
"One vanilla in a cup and one cookie dough in a cup please" I got the ice cream and walk up to Tyler hand him his ice cream, we both start eating. After Tyler finished his he ran into the water. I stayed back and laughed at him acting like a fool. Than his phone starts ringing the display name says Veronica, so I answered it.
"Hello?" I say into the phone
"Hey, is Tyler their?" She says back in a bitchy attitude.
"No, I can leave a message if you want." I say back.
"Tell him his girlfriend has been waiting for a hour and he better be on his way!" She says. WHAT THE FUCK HES CHEATING ON ME! I hang up the phone and Tyler comes back and asks who was on the phone I just changed the subject and talk about the weather. I decided not to ask him about Veronica yet.
*
*
*
We went out for dinner after the beach and I was very upset with him but I don't want him to know I know yet. So I go along with dinner and I start texting Jake.
* Hey:) could Tyler drop me off at your house after dinner? I don't wanna go home to an empty house and I'm really pissed at Tyler.
-Lucy
* sure n tell me what happened when you get here. I also have to tell you something.
-Jake
I really wanna know what he needs to tell me.
* what do u need to tell me? Can u Plzzz tell me now!??
-Lucy
*later
-Jake
*
*
*
Dinner was over, and Tyler brought me to Jakes house. We said bye and I gave him a hug, he leaned into a kiss but I walked inside jakes house before he kissed me.
"Hey is anyone home with you" I ask Jake
"Nah, my mom and dad are at work" he responds
" so what did you need to tell me?" I ask him
"Do you promise not to freak out?" He says and now I'm getting scared about he is going to tell me.
Jakes POV:

"Do you promise not to freak out?" I say to her before I tell her we kissed.
"I promise." She responds
" okay well the night we went to Tyler's party, and you came into find me... I kissed you" I finally say. It was quite for about 10 seconds until she gives me a hug and starts to cry.

Lucy's POV:
Jake just told me he kissed me the night of that cheater Tyler's party I gave him a hug and started to cry.
" why are you crying?" He asked me
"Because Tyler cheated on me or should I say is cheating on me, and I didn't tell him I knew because I'm stupid I just want him to tell me" I say practically crying my eyes out squeezing him tighter. As he holds me I feel safe I feel at home, wanted. He pulls me away, cups my face in his hands and wipes my tears with his thumbs, as we keep our eyes connected at all times. Than I moved in for the kiss but he moves away.