Chapter12

Lucy's POV:
I have been sick for a day and a half and I'm finally feeling so much better. thank the lord because tomorrow is my birthday. My dad is home because he took the day off to take care of me but he's actually been sleeping all day. I left the house for about 3 hours to hang out with Jake an he didn't even notice I was gone best part about parents being heavy sleepers.
*
*
*
(The next day aka my birthday)
I woke up at 2 pm and got dressed into leggings and a crop top and put my hair up in a messy bun because I remembered I had plans with Shawn today. When I was finished getting ready I went on my phone to text Shawn asking when he was picking me up when I had over 30 text messages saying happy birthday. I started laughing because I totally forgot it was my birthday. I got a text from Shawn
* yo I'm here bring clothes and a bathing suit ur sleeping over.*
-Shawn
"Bye dad I'm going to chill with Shawn and then I'm sleeping over at Veronica's." I tell my dad.
"Okay sweaty! Happy birthday have a good day." he say. My brother comes down the stairs laughing at how gullible our dad is. I don't even know a girl named Victoria. I leave the house and enter Shawn's car.
"Yo where are we going?" I ask
"McDonald's? It's almost 4. Than around 5:30 I need to talk to Anthony at his house because he got some stuff for me." he says
"K lets go get some McDonald's. And ight sounds good." we leave my driveway and arrive at McDonald's. after we eat it was about 5:40.
"It's 5:40 we should get going to Anthony's" I say as we stand up an throw out our trash.

Jakes POV:
I'm at Anthony's house help get ready for the party everyone started showing up.
"Lucy is going to love this!" I say to Anthony.
"I bet she is dude now go have fun." He says as he walks towards the computer hooked up to the speakers.
My phone started to buzz.
*were here
-Shawn
"Turn off the lights there here. shhhh everyone be quite!" The door started to open.

Lucy's POV:
"SURPRISE!" I hear as I walk through the door and Shawn puts the lights on.
"What the." I see all my friends at Anthony's with a big cake and loud music blasting my favourite song one of those nights by the weekend.
"Are you surprised?" Shawn says as Jake walks towards us.
"Yeah what the fuck." I say as I start laughing.
"Hey babe were you surprised?" Jake says as he pats shawns back. Shawn pats jakes back also and then leaves.
"You were apart of this wow that's why you and Anthony couldn't chill!"
"Yeah. Oh btw I invited Alex"
"What why!" I said pissed off he knows I hate her.
"She said she missed you and she felt bad. anyways she's not even here." Jake says
"Okay whatever."
*
*
*
It was one o'clock in the morning people were still partying. it was so loud so Jake and I went up to Anthony's room to talk.
"I have to tell you something." Jake says to me.
"About what?" Jake and I didn't drink all night so we were sober.
"About Alex. well two things. first thing she is here."
"I don't care where she is! I'm not talking to her. what was the other thing u wanted to tell me?"

Jakes POV:
I really needed to tell Lucy Alex kissed me. Before she finds out from someone else.
"Well.. Um.. For the other thing. I was walking home with her the other day and well she sorta."
Both of our phones buzzed.
"Sorry babe it's Alex texting let me open it."Lucy says
"Yeah no problem I will do the same." I say

Lucy's POV:
Alex sent me a photo. I opened the message to see a picture of Alex and Jake kissing.
"OMG Lucy it's not what it looks like! I swear"
"WHAT THE FUCK JAKE! What is it then are you guys not kissing! Because it looks like you guys are!"
"Okay yeah we are kissing but she kissed me and I pushed her off."
"Doesn't look like you did!" I say as I storm out of Anthony's room it see everyone staring at me as I realize everyone got the picture. I run down the stairs trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. I found Shawn so he could drive me home.
"Lucy wait! Lucy please she kissed me! It didn't mean anything."
I heard Jake yell behind me I didn't bother looking.
*
*
*
Anthony's POV:
"There over now go find her." Alex says to me
"Alright text u after." I say as I run to find Lucy .

Shawns POV:
Lucy and I are driving to my house because I just bought a new apartment.
"Who do you think took the picture?" Lucy says wiping her tears.
"I have no idea, but I don't think Jake kissed her. I think she kissed him."
"It takes to people to kiss someone Shawn." she says.
Her phone starts ringing.
"Lucy answer it Jake has called you 20 times answer him."
"No I'm not letting him get away with this. First fucking that slut, then now kissing Alex!" She says
"Well Lucy."
"What? what well? What?" She say
"You guys weren't dating when he had sex with that girl and you guys still aren't dating so technically he didn't cheat. And the last time I recall you did sleep with your ex, and his best friend Anthony." I say
"I know we aren't dating but still he knows I like him."
"Your phone is ringing again answer it."
"Fine!"

Lucy's POV:
I answer jakes phone call.
*what do you want Jake* I say annoyed

*Lucy you finally answered. are you okay where are you we need to talk.* he says scared and sounds like he is crying

* I'm at shawns new apartment* I say as I hang up the phone I hear Jake wispier "I love you Lucy" my heart is broken and I don't know what to do.