Chapter8

Alex's POV:
I walked into Lucy's house because no one answered the door and I know where she hides her spare key.
"Get up, you lazy butt. you have a lot of explaining to do after you left me at the party with your brother and Jake." she didn't answer so I walked up to her room. when I opened the door I saw Lucy and Anthony sleeping naked beside each other.
"YOU SLUT! YOU KNEW I HAD FEELINGS FOR ANTHONY AND YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!" Okay no I never told her I liked Anthony but still she is my best friend she should realize.

Lucy's POV:
I woke up to Alex screaming at me calling me a slut I had no clue what she was talking about until I remembered Anthony and I slept together last night.
"Wait Alex!" I say chasing her down the stairs.
"What!"
"You never said that you had feelings for Anthony how was I supposed to know?!"
"Your my best friend well was my best friend you should have realized" she says as she leaves. okay it's not my fault that she never told me. how was I supposed to know. Anthony woke up and got changed and we went to school in my car. I checked my phone, I had 10 texts from Jake I totally ignored them. I put my phone down and got out of the car. when I got out of my car everyone was staring at me. I looked at Anthony confused. I went on my phone and scrolled through Twitter.

* wow! What a hoe. She had sex with her best friends boyfriend.

* one boy to the next. first Anthony than Tyler than Jake than Anthony again this girl needs to chill

I knew exactly what's they were talking about. Alex obviously told everyone I was a slut and turned the whole school on me. I went to all my classes trying to stay away from Jake and Tyler. Also Anthony because I don't want any more stuff going out on how I'm a slut every place I go people are looking laughing calling me a slut it was to much.
"Lucy wait!" I turned around to see Tyler with a big black eye, probably from Anthony punching him.
"What do you want asshole" I say back to him
"I'm sorry, I got what I deserved by your boyfriend beating me up."
"Anthony isn't my boyfriend." I say rudely
"I'm not talking about Anthony. I'm talking about Jake he almost killed me."
"Jake is not my boyfriend. and good." I said and walked away.
"Lucy, we need to talk." Jake says as I pad him in the hallway.
"What more do you need to say Jake!"
"Why us everyone calling you a slut?"
He doesn't know. I don't think I should tell him he would get pissed but he did sleep with a slut at that party. and he even said no reason to get mad since we aren't dating.
"I slept with Anthony last night." I said nervously. He looked at me broken-hearted what did I do.

Jakes POV:
"I slept with Anthony last night" she says nervously. my heart broke into a million of pieces.
"Y..you...you and Anthony" I tried not to stutter but failed miserably.
"Yes." she said confident. I started getting angry.
"So you get mad at me for fucking some girl, when you fucked my best friend!"
She grabs my hand and brings me into a janitors closet.
"Holy! Jake do you not see that I almost was raped and you were to busy have sex with a random girl. I needed you then you weren't there." she says as she gives me a look of disgust.
"I needed you than... but I moved on" she says and she takes a deep breath and leaves the closet. I wait a couple minutes and think about everything. I was so mad I could just punch Anthony.

(A/N:
I know this one is short but I just think the last chapter was so crazy I needed it to calm down just a little but don't worry it will get a little crazy later.

Thoughts on Alex starting the rumours that Lucy's a slut??)