Chapter 2

@livvyboo

↪️hey spam👋🏾 we're back😜 @meloyelo (fake spam acct😭)

liked by meloyelo, yoitszo, and 12,149 others

comments

@meloyelo- back and badder than evaa🤭
*liked by creator

@user1- ive been waiting for this😭❤️

@user2- i ship them so hard🥹
↪️@gelocup- me too gurl

load more comments

melos pov-

im chillin in the pool while Liv is tanning on one of the chairs. i cant help but admire her, shes so beautiful. last night we both fell asleep cuddling in my bed. lets jus say i wasnt mad waking up to her in my arms.

todays friday and i invited a couple of my friends up here for the first weekend of the summer. im sitting on one of the lounge chairs next to Olivia while shes tanning her back. i couldnt help but to look at her bootyyy.

i got cut off from my thoughts when i got a call from Eli.

"aye wassup" i said while looking into the phone.

"yo im almost there but whos all comin?"

"other than you, jus quan, don, and jalen."

"is that Eliii" i heard Liv as she stood up and came behind me looking at my phone.

"Eliii my husbandd!! where u goin?" she said realizing hes in the car.

"heyy Livvy im actually pullin up on you rn." she looked at me

"is he lyin?" she asked me

"nah hes fr. him quan, don, and jay are comin up for the weekend."

she started gettin hype jumpin around everywhere.

"ite bro im pullin up."

"ite see ya."

we hung up and i took off to the door as Liv was struggling to put her shorts back on.

olivias pov-

i finally got my shorts on but didnt bother to put my shirt on.

i took off running to the drive way. and when i saw Eli i ran and jumped on his back. luckily he caught me.

every summer Melo invites 4-5 friends for the first weekend that we're here. Quan comes every year, this is Eli's second year and Jalen and Don have never been. ive never met Jalen but he seems like a cool guy and me and Don used to talk but we called it off cuz i wasnt feelin him.