Chapter 4

its a couple days later and i been kinda sick that past couple days so i couldnt do anything. Melo bas been taking good care of me and now im all better.

today me and Melo are going up to the cliffs and going cliff jumping and tonight there is a bonfire at the beach.

im making breakfast for everyone; bacon, eggs, and toast. my parents, Lavar and Tina were the first ones to come down.

"aww look at my little chef. this looks amazing hun." my mom said while sitting at the dining room table.

"mmm this is good." my dad said while chomping into a piece of bacon.

"So what do you have plnned for today Liv?" Lavar asked before digging in.

"well me and melo are going up to the cliffs for some cliff jumping and then tonight we're all going to a bonfire." i told them as melo and the boys came down to eat.

"sounds fun but we have a more busy day. wish we could relax like that." my mom complained while starting the dishes.

i finished eating and decided to go get ready.

i decided to wear this and i could jus take the little skirt of when we get there

" Melooo come onnn!" i yelled at him from the front door.

"Coming!!!!" he ran down the stairs in green trunks and a white wife beater.

"unt uh. we cant be matchin." i pointed my finger to the stairs.

"i guess we are cuz i aint changin." he shrugged his should at me.

"ughhh"

-

time skip

we jus got to the cliff and luckily theres no one here.

i took off my skirt and shoes and Melo did the same.

"wait lets take a pic for the gram." Melo sat up his phone and turned in the timer.

@melo