Chapter 8

I woke up the next day with Melos head still in my shirt. I decided to pick up my shirt and take a picture and post it on my spam.

(i couldnt find a pic anywhere so use ur imagination pleasee)

@livvyboo-

@livvyboo- my boy🥹

@livvyboo- my boy🥹. (ns)

liked by- yoitszo, ornellbeckam, dretowavy, 14,738 others

comments

@yoitszo- jus be together damn🙄
        ↪️@livvyboo- 🤷🏽‍♀️

@user- omg i love yalls friendship😭😭
        *liked by creator*

@dretowavy- he betta wife u up b4 i do bruh😍
        ↪️@livvyboo- LMAO

load more comments

i decided that i would let him sleep because of the long night we all had.

he layed on my chest as i played with his hair and placed soft kisses on his face.

my eyes slowly drop down to his lips as i run my thumb across them. i want to kiss him so bad but hes my bestfriend and he doesnt see me that way.

lately ive been feeling some type of way for Melo. i dont know what it is but i've never felt like this for him before.

its jus the way he protects and stands up for me no matter what. the way he puts his family and career before anything. the way he treats his mom. jus everything. he's perfect.

also lets not forget how foineee he is. like dayummm.  anyways lemme stop.

i continued to admire his beautiful face, place small, soft kisses on his face, and play with his curly hair.

i had just placed a kiss almost on the corner of his mouth when he started to move around, stirring awake.

he lifted himself a bit as i spoke. "good morning baby boy." he smiled before snuggling back into my neck/chest, wrapping his arms around my waist holding me tight.

"good morning beautiful." he kissed my jawline making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"hey how are you feeling?" i rubbed his forehead pushing his crazy hair back a little bit.

"i've been better but i jus wanna stay here as long as possible." he continued to kiss my jawline all the way down to my neck.

i giggled for a minute. "we can make that happen but how about we call the boys in here and we can chill and watch movies?" i looked at him and massaged the back of his neck.

"oh yea lets do that. but only if i can stay right here and sleep for a little longer?" i smiled and kissed his cheek.

"of course go ahead. im gonna facetime the guys and tell them to come in here." Melo nodded and snuggled back into my neck.