Chapter 12 (the party)

i walked down the stairs looked at myself in the mirror in the foyer before seeing a letter with my name taped to the glass.

i took it down and started calling out for my family, and of course theyre not here. i sighed and opened the light pink envolope. i read:

hey mama, i know youre probably wondering why the hell we left you alone again. well dont worry because youll be seeing me a few minutes from when you read this. i hope you like the outfit i picked out for you. i know you look beautiful and i cant wait to see your sexy ass. anyway the fun is almost here! if you look outside you will see a blacked out G-wagon. that is your driver for tonight. check yourself one more time and make your way outside. the drive is a lil longer but itll be worth it. i love you mama.
Love, Melobelo.

i couldnt help but smile thinking about how this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

i checked myself and made my way outside, locking the door and being greeted by the driver opening the door for me. wow this that boujee life.

i slid in the car and looked over to see Melo in a black fitted tee, black ripped jeans, military black Jordan 4s, and some chains. lemme jus say he look fine as fuckk.

i sat there staring for a min and he was doing the same thing. he adjusted himself and pulled me on his lap with me facing him.

he started rubbing his hands down my body intensely. i swear ill pull his pants down right now.

melos pov-

im in the car with Livvy sitting on my lap. i couldnt help but have my hands all over her body. im glad i picked this fit for her. she so badd.

even tho this is a party theres no alcohol because pretty much everyone here plays ball and we cant be gettin drunk. but we can get high. so each table in the joint has five or six j's and lighters on it. before the actual party starts there is gonna be a dinner for everyone to enjoy.

i wanted Livvy to enjoy a dinner with both of our parents cuz they leave before the party. i truly wanted everything to be special for her. shes my baby of course everything needs to be perfect.

the theme for her party is 'One and Only' so i instructed everyone to wear all black so she could pop in her hot pink fit.

i had a slide show made of pictures and videos of her and all her friends and loved ones and its going to be playing througout the dinner.

i got pulled out of my thoughts by her grinding her hips on me. i groaned lowly.

"what are you thinking about Melo?" she continued doing what she was doing.

"im jus thinking bout how im going to destroy you in this back seat if you dont chill out wit that shi." her eyes widened as i grabbed her hips and kept her in place.

we pulled up to the venue and saw the huge LED sign that said her name.

we walked inside the little entrance way where the gift table was to see presents piled up and stacked on and around the table. i chuckled a lil bit realizing that overall there was probaly more than 2 million dollars in gifts on that table. all for the one girl everyone knew deserved it.

we kept waking in and saw everything i had planned and set up. im proud of myself.

the dinner area-