Chapter 6

its been a couple days and i decided to cut things off with Mikey. Melo has also been making sure i eat regularly.

ive been feeling way better about everything and i can feel myself slowly getting back to the old me.

today we're going on the boat for the whole day. im soo excited!

im currently jus laying in my bed trying to get my eyes to adjust to the light.

i sit up putting my back on the head board as Melo comes in and plops down between my legs laying his head in my lap.

"Melo? what wrong?" i asked him as i started rubbing my nails up and down his back.

"nothing. i jus really didnt want to get up so i decided to come in here and lay on you."

i smile a lil bit and slide down on the bed so he could lay his head on my chest.

"we can stay like this for 10 minutes then we gotta get up and get ready."

i put my hands in the back of his shirt but continued to rub my nails up and down his muscular back.

i felt him relax and put ALL of his weight on me. i could barely breath. but i got on my phone and decided to post on my spam.

@livvyboo

@livvyboo- currently not breathing😜

liked by- yoitszo, gelocup, ornellbeckam, 11,628 others

comments

@gelocup- you make melo look like a giant

@yoitszo- you love birds better get ready

@ornellbeckam- babies all grown up🥹🥹

load more comments

time skip-

we've been on the boat dor about 2 hours already and its been super fun. we've been swimming and messing around and it honestly feels like old times and i love it.

me and melo have been 'cuddling' the whole trip. according to Zo every single tim we get back on the boat to chill melo and i are on top of each other.

i dont really think much of it cuz its comfy so.

@yoitszo-