Chapter 10

i jus got finished readind all the texts and going through all the instagrams telling me happy birthday. im not gonna lie i did tear up a bit but im okay. 

i was laying on my stomach with my head on my arms. i heard my door open but i didnt have the energy to turn around.

i heard the door close and felt some weight on top of me. i knew it was Melo cuz who else is gonna wrap their arms around me and kiss my neck.

"happy birthday and good morning mama. howd you sleep?" i turned a litte bit and our faces were like 3 inches apart.

"good morning to you too. and i slept pretty good. i wish you would've slept in here with me though." i pouted a little bit and wrapped my arms around his torso.

he jus laughed at me. like what the fuck is funny nigguhhhh.

his eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips swiftly. "ight gimme a kiss." he puckered his lips and leaned in but i turned away from him.

"nooo my morning breathh." he gently but roughly grabbed my neck making me pause.

"i dont give a fuck. now gimme a damn kiss ma." i tried to bite back my smile before kissing him.

we sat there making out for like 2 minutes before he pulled away and started kissing my neck.

"time to go down stairs baby, we got breakfast and you gotta surprise down there." my head automatically perked up from the work surprise.

"surprise?" he got up dragging me off the bed.

"yess come onn." he ran down the stairs before i could even walk out of the room.

i walked down the steps rubbing my eyes and when i opened the and adjusted to the light, i saw something amazing.

the first one i saw was Ja Morant with his fine ass. my eyes went wide then i saw Kelly Oubre Jr. and last but not least i almost passed out when i saw Miles Bridges and Kai Jones.

all of my nba crushes in one room. Melo and i's friends are here too ofc.

"oh my god. oh my god im gonna pass out."  i ran up the first 3 steps and peeked my head around the wall. "there aint no way all ya here rn man."

i had met Miles and Kai before cuz they friends with the boys but Ja and Kelly were my actual nba crushes.

Miles was the first one to say anything. "you gonna stand there n stare or come give us sum love." he held his arms open and i ran into them wrapping my legs around his waist.

it was at that moment where i thanked god i always looked decent when i woke up.

"heyyy livvy girl. whatchu up to bae?" he put me down and i looked up at his 6'7 ahh.

"oh you know. waiting for you to propose." i shrugged my shoulders and laughed. he laughed me off as i moved on to Kai.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "ouu kaii look at ya fine ahh. lookin real chocolatey. i love it." he laughed at me.

"girl you better chill out before i put a baby in ya. have ya trapped fa life." i shook my head and giggled i moved on to Kelly.

this is where i got nervous. which is weird cuz i don't get nervous.

"omg kelly im a huge fan. oh nah im bouta cry." he chuckled deeply.

"girl you crazy. i seen you drop 100 points at ya playoffs game last season. imma big fan uh you." i blushed and tried to hide my face.

"aht aht dont do dat. everyone in dis joint wanna see ya beautiful face."  i swear he betta stop. i will jump on him rn.

he pulled me into a hug and i rested my head on his chest. "it was nice to meet you beautiful. ill make sure to follow you back. and we gon have sum fun for  the 2 days we all here."