💃🕺School Dance part 1🕺💃

Zander pov:
HAIII LOLZ!!! Sorry I forgot I'm not supposed to talk to the audience UwU- anyways!!!
Today is the day. The day I've awaited for so many painful, torturing years. The day- of the school dance. (When you read the "school dance" part picture An intense boom playing LOLZ). I hate dances. I really do. I love dancing!!! But not dances. But my Tasty sweet hunk citrus boyfriend asked me to go with him, and when he did... i died! No- really- I literally died.

*flash back to when he got asked*
"Lollipop tootsie loo slaming ray of sunshine~ I have a question for you....".
Zander began jumping up and down in the school hallway, so excited. He almost cracked his coconut on the ceiling!
"WHAT IS IT PUPPY DOG?". Luke smiled! "Well since you asked..." he got down on one knee and began tearing up. "Will you... Alexzander Peterson... go to the back to school casual dance with me!!". By the way, Luke and Zander are already engaged! They may only be 16 and juniors in high school, but the sooner the better! Anywho!
Zander stopped breathing. He fell to the ground and died lol! Luke began to scream. "MY ALEXZANDER!!". He roared in Zanders ear. No response. He really was dead. Then Luke sang "you are.. so beautiful.. to me... can't you seeee..". Then Zander slowly came back to life and mumbled in a show tune fashion "You're everything I hope for... you're everything I need".
Then Zander sprung up and screamed "I WILL GO TO THE DANCE WITH YOU LUKA!".
Zander POV:
My orange always wanted to take me places. Whether it be Wally World, The petting zoo, Or the aquarium!!! But a school dance... it is just so scary. Horrific. Terrible. What do I do?
I will wear my good things! My very best! The dance starts in 5 hours so I should get ready now! But I don't want to be an early bird lol! I know... I'll be fashionably late! I real icon I am UwU!!
I looked in the mirror and began to comb my curls. I began to apply my moisturizer and foundation! I did concealer, eyeshadow, lip gloss, etc. i looked so fab! I put on my outfit, and my favorite accessory: Cat ears!! I looked at myself. WOWY PAZOWY!!! I LOOK SO CUTE!! LOL!!!!! I jumped up and down! And screeched and started singing! I'm so pretty!! I waited for Luke to pick me up. My doodle bop won't know what hit him!
Luke pov:
When I asked Zander to the dance I didn't expect him to die! He's just that kind of boo! What a fashion icon my baby is!
I put on my tuxedo and did my hair! I put on a bit of body shimmer and glitter on my face just so I could serve Venus realness lol! I walked to my vehicle ! This is what it looks like by the way!

 My doodle bop won't know what hit him!Luke pov:When I asked Zander to the dance I didn't expect him to die! He's just that kind of boo! What a fashion icon my baby is! I put on my tuxedo and did my hair! I put on a bit of body shimmer and glitter...

I pulled my wagon and walked to my honey dews home! I walked inside and waited for him. I stood in the living room and began practicing Ballet lol!
I reached into my bag and out on my ballet slippers. I leaped around and sang! I did many pivots and leaps! I even put on a pink TooToo and fairy wings! I spun around and began singing "BIPITY BOPITY BOO!!". I spun around and continued dancing! After 7 1/2 minutes and 12 seconds of playing pretend with myself, I removed my accessory's and waited for my Cinderella (Zander).
He walked down the stairs and this is what I saw:

Makeup:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Luke pov:I started screaming

Luke pov:
I started screaming. I fell to the ground and cried. My Angel!!! I was on the ground and started roaring. Loudly! Glass started shattering as I let out a deep, low pitched roar! I almost appeared to be a lion!
I felt the stream falling from my face. Help lol! I should've thought about my actions because I now my boo is worried!
I flew to my feet and ran up to my tea cup! "You look tasty!" He blushed, of course. "And you look... like a hunk!". I giggled! "Oh dew drop! You shouldn't have!!".
I picked him up, but he was very heavy due to the 1000's of pounds from his gown! I gathered his dress, and tied it in a tail, now he looked like a pony! NAYY! Anywho Lolz! I placed him in my little red wagon and we went to the dance!

Part 1!!! I hope you all enjoyed this jaw dropping chapter! I will release part 2 very soon! And then... the next chapter will be written by my good friend TmfFan12 you guys aren't ready UwU! Drop a comment and please vote!!