Chapter 2 : (Warm Moment)

....

Rang thhe, noor tha

Jab kareeb tu tha

Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan

....

Target : 10 votes and 20 comments

Happy Reading !

Vedanshi's Pov

"Shaurya"

"Vani" I felt the world stop. His eyes bore into mine. 

His eyes still hold the same intensity as they did years back. The jaw was still as sharp as the scalpel he holds. This pair of eyes were the ones I used to look for in every difficult situation. This set of eyes held determination, courage and admiration that was beyond measurable for me. They had given me strength, respect and warmth. Today they look at me with anger, hatred and frustration. If only I could explain myself.

PAST

"Vani stop" 

"What Shaurya? How many times have I told you that am done with us" She left her boyfriend's arm and looked at him angrily.

"I can't do this anymore Shaurya" Vani screamed at him, fisting her hands.

"But atleast explain me where I went wrong, Vani. Hua kya hai?" Shaurya tried holding her desperately, trying to hold his broken heart together.

"Everything between us is wrong. We had plain sex and you are making a big deal out of it"

"You know it isn't true. You just wouldn't give your virginity to anyone, especially not on your birthday, love" Shaurya finally held her hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"It is you. I was desperate to have someone inside me, someone pleasure me, ride me through the highs. You were available so I took you. My birthday happened to be just a co-incidence. You are reading in between the lines. Don't behave like you own me now, just because I had sex with you, which by the way wasn't that great" She freed herself from his grip and looked at him mockingly.

"You are saying you didn't enjoy your time with me. I'll learn for you, but atleast don't break up with me because of this" He looked at her pleadingly, letting his tears slip his eyelids.

"I have no intention of staying with an amateur. I am looking for someone who knows what is going on. You are like this sick puppy who's roaming around me 24/7"

"Call me all you want, but you can't break up with me jaan"

"Yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes at him and linked her arm with her boyfriend Anshul's. Standing on her toes, she pulled him closer to her and placed a kiss at the corner of his lips, breaking Shaurya's heart. She walked away from him with attitude, just to rush to the washroom and explode into tears.

Shaurya on the other hand, wept with the rain that was falling on him.

"I love you more than myself Shaurya that I can't risk losing you in the process for good" Vedanshi murmured to herself as stared at her reflection in the washroom mirror.

PAST ENDS ..................

"Let's go kids" He held Ruhanika's hand in his one hand and turned around to leave. His eyes left mine and looked at his daughter. Ofcourse it hurt but not that much. How could I assume that he would be stuck on me forever when I wasn't stuck on him. Moving on is a part n parcel of life, which I have understood in most cases.