Chapter 4 : (The Raksha Bandhan)

....

Hichko nano ben no aavo aam julaniyo jai,

Liludi limdi hethe benudi hichke hiche,

....

FEW MONTHS LATER

Vedanshi had spent her time at The Rajput Mansion. The Rajput daughter-in laws had a splendid night that day. They had finally completed their part of revenge from their husbands. The night was well spent with laughter and happiness. 

Everyone returned to their daily routine. Vedanshi didn't see Shaurya or his kids again in the few months. One part of her was relieved that she didn't see him while the other part of her was in extreme guilt for her actions in the past.

It was a Sunday so she woke up late.  She stretched her hands towards the sky and got down from the bed. She ditched the robe and decided to vacum the house. Playing some music on her phone, she got down to work. After finishing her work, she decided to watch a few things before taking a bath. As she sat to watch her series, she heard the doorbell. Upon hearing, she stood up to see the visitor. Watching from the camera, she noticed her whole family standing at the door-step.

"Fuck shit" She rushed to her room and grabbed her robe before opening the door.

Her family threw themselves on her in a tight hug. She hugged them all tightly too with a huge smile playing on her lips and a sparkle shining in her eyes.

"Aap sab yaha?" She asked, bringing water for all.

"Di, you don't remember what it is today?" Naksh, her cousin, stood up and placed his hand around her neck and looked at her in surprise.

"Nai, what is it and where is Ved? He didn't come?" She questioned them noticing that her brother is missing.

"Nope he didn't come" Siya stood up and entwined her hand around Vedanshi's. She looked towards her parents, Sushant and Niyati for confirmation. Her face fell when they nodded their head in agreement.

"Woh sachi mein nai aaya?" She asked once again hoping that her brother has come to meet her.

"Sachi mein nai aaya" Naksh and Siya said sincerely. She hummed and walked to the sofa, sitting beside her father.

"How are you beta?" Sushant asked patting her head lovingly. She leaned into his chest tiredly and answered him.

"Itna drama di" Her posture straightened as soon as she heard her brother. Her gaze followed the path of the sound. She ran from her seat to the door pulling her brother, Ved in a tight hug. Ved wrapped his hand around her waist and her back, hugging her as hard as possible.

"Hope I don't have to see a guy, lying naked in your room" He whispered in her ear so that no one can hear him.

"If that's what you want, I can always ask someone to come over, you know..." She answered him back, smiling mischievously.