Chapter 6: (Broken Cries)

....

Ab sabhi unn khwaabon ko tu khud hi tod de

Woh piya aaye na

....

"Shaurya please don't" A tear slid down her cheek. The present and past started merging with each other, making it impossible for her to distinguish between the truth

FLASHBACK 

VEDANSHI'S POV

His eyes settled on me and I was unaware of who this person was before me.

His hands settled on my forearms, their grip rising with every second... hurting me. His look at me broke my heart into million tiny pieces. And whoever this new version of him was, I knew I need to be scared of him. The way his face has gotten red, his eyes bursting in flames. I did't see a good end to this night. The alcohol in his system was snatching away the man I placed my trust on.

Yet, I wanted to believe in him. I wanted to believe that before his anger and actions, our love stands.

He'd see that. He'd realize that, right? He won't let his hostility get the best of him? Because we are bound by strength greater than this. 

And at that moment, I couldn't be any more wrong. 

He let go of my hand after he pushed me onto the bed, throwing me in his wrath that was slowly overtaking every single part of him. My heart was pounding in my chest and my eyes settled on the man before me, while he like a cruel end of me took a step closer. 

"You can't do this with me? Please, I beg of you." I cried to him, a smirk following on his face. 

"Oh! I won't. But you sure will beg. Naked, kneeling while you'll savour my cock in your pretty little mouth. "His words harshly dagger through my soul, into complete hatred for the man before me. 

I scooted back in the bed, my breath nonrhythmic, my chest busting, I screeched my legs back as he climbed on to the bed with me. "Don't do this? Please?" I cried to him. His smug face shows that every word that escaped from my lips was giving him pleasure. 

I want to keep my pride and not beg him. But I knew what will happen today would break me beyond repair. 

He clutched my neck tightly, the air whooping out of me, followed by struggling, I gasped while he leaned on my face. "Nothing you say today will stop me." he gritted at me before he leaned back towards the drawer of the bedside table and removed his tie. His grip on my neck loosened for a bit but he clutched it immediately when he felt me moving. 

I wanted to fight him, I didn't want to cry my tears while he will rip me apart. But my body felt paralysed at this very moment, whatever that reached through my head couldn't get through my body. I wanted to hit him and shove him away. But fear held my nerves right now. He was owning my body into a complete paralysis 

I stared into his dead eyes while tears kept rolling down my eyes, his hands reaching for the headboard while he tied me with his tie there. Following the same with my other hand. I was dead at this very moment. Dead with no life in me, but all the agony that rose in my body.
He reached for my clothes and undid me. 

"Please, please don't do this. Please." I cried when his hands raised in the air and he slapped me aggressively, "Not a single sound from you." He said before he removed his sock and pushed it in my mouth. I cried and whispered, tried to throw my legs yet couldn't move. He clutched my chin in a tight grip.