Chapter 2• Nightmares of a variable (TW)

Trigger warning:
This chapter contains-

-Mentions of self harm

Please skip this chapter if you're sensitive to that.

X's POV:

"Honestly, x, i dont really know why i chose you as my co host, i mean.. You stuter alot, clumsy, stupid, immature, you're literally the opposite of what i wanted in a co host." Ouch. "F.. Four.. B- but you said i didn't have to be perfect in your eyes to be good for yo-" "Forget that!! You'll never be good enough for me, and i will never EVER like you." I felt like crying. I felt like stabbing myself to forget this horrible tragedy. I-

Gasp

Oh.. It was just.. A dream, or rather a nightmare.. I felt my face, it was watery, probably from tears. Four was still asleep, i wanted to go down stairs for water, so I'll have to be extra quite since four has sensitive- ish ears.

I was on my way down stairs, and then suddenly a figure of four showed up infront of my face. "You're stupid, just c*t Yourself.. Maybe even k!ll yourself? Nobody likes you." I got scared and accidentally tripped. Drat, four heard me.

Third person's POV:

Four heard a thud, they then turned the bedroom lights on to make sure a theif didn't break in or something. Then he noticed x was gone. "X?!, X!!" Four was worried, they then turned the light outside their room on and went to the stairs, thats when they saw x covering their knee. "X!! Are you okay?!" "Im fine four, im fine!! Its just a scratch, nothing too major.." "Still!! You mean alot to me, stay here, okay?" Four exclaimed hurryly going to the bathroom to find a bandage.

X thought four was overreacting, they tried to stand up but they tripped again, the scratch was small but harmful. "Ow.. Maybe i should worry about this scratch.. " Four returned with the bandage and alcohol.

"O- ow!! Do it slower!!"

"it wouldn't hurt if you stop moving!!"

Four applied the alcohol on x and put the bandage on. "Finally.. Now, can you please tell me why are you doing down here, x?" "Mmmmmmm maybe I'll explain at the bedroom" Four nodded and stood up, x kept tripping because of his injured ankle. "Need help?" X nodded so four carried them to the bedroom and layed x down.

"Okay.. So i h- had a nightmare, so i wanted to get a glass of water so i could sleep.. I- im really, really sorry four for waking you up! I-" "You think i care if you wake me up? Can you.. Maybe tell me what the nightmare was..? " x froze. He then broke down and hugged four. "IM REALLY SORRY I CAN'T BE THE PERFECT CO HOST, I- I GET IT, IM A BURDEN THAT YOU HAVE TO HANG ON TO OTHERWISE I'LL BE A CRY BABY!! I CAN CHANGE, JUST PLEASE DON'T REPLACE ME, FOUR!!" Four was speechless. Was this what x was scared of?.. Four comforted x to assure them thay they wont be replaced. "Shh, shh, shh.. "

An hour passed and x calmed down, four was getting a little sleepy but tried to stay awake to comfort x. "Four.. Y'know you can sleep now, right?" Four didn't say anything but stood up, still carrying x in their arms and turned the light off. Later went to bed and hugged x as if they were a pillow.

X's POV:

Holy baskets, this is literally the first time four is hugging me in bed. But.. Four does feel kinda soft.. I'll try and not wake four up, they look comfortable.

~•End of chapter•~

Word count: 614