Chapter 14• Karaoke disaster

8 Pm

Four's POV:

Todays so boring! Me and x done nothing but look at tiktok, we could do episode 26 today.. but i don't really have a contest planned. "x, im so bored!! Can't we do anything else other than looking at tiktoks?" "Well.. We can.. Visit the exitors!!" "Nah, thats a horrible idea! Especially.. Since liy had almost-" i quickly covered my mouth as i was about to say open door, x can't know about that. No one except me. ".. Almost?" X asked curiously "almost... Uh.. Mmmessed up the EXIT!" "Oh, alright" "wanna go to six's karaoke night?" "x." "Yeah?" "The last time we went to a karaoke night, you literally assassinated my ears with a high pitched version of my screech" "but fourr! The song was mainly high pitched.." "Still!! My ears hurted for 2 days!.. Although yeah, we can go to a karaoke night only if you don't sing high pitched songs." "Alrightyy~! Deall!" I grab my phone and messaged six on discord

______________________________

Fourtheburger: 'Six'

'Six'

'Ping'

'WAKE UP DAMNIT'

'6'

'6'

'RWTH'

'Rsyjf'

'Pls'

'Wagrreynnyet'

Damnnobitchesbro?/6: 'wtf do you want bro'

Fourtheburger: 'we coming to ur karaoke night lolol'

Damnnobitchesbro?/6: 'k'

Fourtheburger: 'r u serious'

Damnnobitchesbro?/6: 'what?'

Fourtheburger: 'i pinged you 9 times to let u know we're comin to ur karaoke night and you hit me with a "k"??'

Damnnobitchesbro?/6: 'okay, 1st of all, who's we, im not fvckng akinator to guess who ur going with, 2nd of all, im busy setting the karaoke stand atm'

Fourtheburger: 'K'

Damnnobitchesbro?/6:

Fourtheburger: 'wtf six'

Damnnobitchesbro?/6: 'Its you lmao'

Fourtheburger: 'blocking you for 2763 hours'

______________________________

"I let six know we're going to the karaoke night!" "Okayy!" "Wanna go now?" "Yep!" I teleported both of us to six's house. "Ay six" "sup, four! Oh, i see you bought x with ya" me and x looked around the room, it seems like seven, eight, nine and two came over as well. "Okay everyone! I finished setting up the microphone! Who wanna sing first?" "Ooh, me, me!" X volunteered, god i literally wish he doesn't sing something high pitched.

X's POV:

"Welp x, come on up here then!" I make it up the stairs to the stage. "Soooo.. What you wanna sing?" "Mmmmaybe the Christmas song me and four sang for x-mas" "alrighty then, have fun!" Six went of stage and displayed the lyrics" i sang half of fours part since four isnt here on stage with me.

"-I dont want alot for Christmas, there is just one thing i NEED!!~" i heard a glass vase shatter, oops. I look at the audiences to see them covering their ears, i might've gotten a littlleee carried away.. "Oh goodness sake, x! No wonder why four's ears hurted for two days! He wasnt kidding when he said your voice is a high pitched version of his screech" two said, speaking of four.. I looked at four to see him covering his ears and falling to the ground- oh no!! I got off stage and went to four. "Four?!" "Oh no, x! You killed the dude" "shut up nine! He isn't dead!!.. I think.." "He looked like he passed out."

"Can't we get him to a hospital?" "Oh, x, x.. The nearest hospital is 2763 miles away! We are not driving that far, and four's the only one around here capable of teleportation!" Exclaimed six, two glared at six before getting up. "Erm, what about me? I can teleport too you know!" "Oh, sorry, let me correct myself, fours the only one who can successfully teleport people to a RIGHT destination." I mean, last time two attempted to teleport with me, we ended up in a McDonalds instead of a gas station.

"Wake up four!!" Seven continues-ly slapped four. "Seven!" "Sorry, x, but this is the only thing i can think off." "Hey x, why dont you kiss him?" "What the- two!! We're just best friends.." "Well, he doesn't have to know.." Are they crazy or something? I mean, yeah we've kissed each other before but only on the cheeks.. "Yeah x, he doesn't need to know!" "Ughh.. Fineee.." I got up to fours knocked out body and kissed him, felt kinda weird that i kinda like it. "Told y'all it wouldn't wor-" four gained consciousness as i said that. "What happened?" "Oh, x's high pitched voice shattered my precious glass vase! And also knocking you out" "that vase looked ugly anyways, six." "True" "Also, x kissed you on the lips so you could gain consciousness!" I slapped two in the face. "Is that.. Is that true, x?.." "Well.. Yeah.. But-" "its getting hot in here, im just gonna go outside for some f- fresh air!!" Four ran outside covering his face, did i do something wrong?

"Im gonna go see if fours okay, see ya guys!" "See ya later, x!" Eight waved goodbye to me. I went outside to see four sitting on six's porch. "Hey, four.. You alright?" "Yeah, im fine.." I sat next to four, holding his hand. Maybe its time..? "Hey four.." "Hm?" "I have to tell you something.." "Yeah?" "Well i-" "COME BACK HERE TWO!! THAT MICROPHONE COSTED 150 DOLLARS!!" I got cut off by six chasing after two "well.. Its getting late, lets head back, x" "okayy.." Four teleported us back home. We did our basic night routines, and headed to bed.

"X." "Yeah?" "My ears still hurt because of your singing" "oh? Sorryyy.." "Thats okay.. Also i have another question, x." Four sat behind me and held my hands. "Uhmm.. Yeah? What is it?" "How the frick do you even form such a high pitched voice?" "Oh! Well, i dont exactly knoww.. I guess, i kinda took inspiration from your screech?" "Oh, well.. That explains it." He retreats back to his side of the bed. "Welp, good night, x!" Four patted me on the head and kissed me on the cheek. "Well, goodnight too, four!"

~•End of chapter•~

Word count: 1005