Chapter 12• Tutor lessons

Four's POV:

I was teaching the exiters algebra when suddenly i felt a slap in my face "oh my god, like, four, did you just like, get slapped?" "mmmquite match! I'll be right back." I snapped back into reality and x was standing in front of me "what the- x? Why did you slap me? That hurts yknow" "sorry fourr.. But anyways, i wanna learn how to have powers like yours!" What? Learn.. Having powers like me? "But x, don't you have powers too?"

"Yeah! But.. They're not as cool as yours are.. And you have so many more powers that i dont have!" How do i tell x some of my powers were given to me when i was born? "Erm.. Well.. x, i would l- love to teach you but.. Some of my powers were given to me when i was born.." "Oh.." X said sadly.. I dont want them sad! "Okay, okay.. I said SOME of my powers were given to me, some are obtainable by practice." "Yayy!! Can you teach me? Pleaseeeee??" I cant refuse, he's so adorable! "Ehe.. Sure! Lets go to a mountain to practice." I held x's hand and teleported to the nearest mountain where there is no objects here. "Okay, the first power i will teach you is recovery! To recover someone, think of the person you're gonna recover and imagine that they are in front of you" "but fourr.. Who do i recover? No ones dead." "Well.. You can recover.. a.." X is right, i havent really thought of something to recover.. I'll just kill woody and have x recover them, i can just erase woodys memory of this. "You'll.. Recover woody!" I clapped my hands to set woody on fire. Sorry woody. "Erm.. Okay!" "Oh yeah, put your hand out also" "i know, four, i seen you do it many times!" "No, no.. Not like that, x.. Your right hand" "oh, okay!"

"aAAaaawaAaawaaayUua" "mmmmm.. i cant do it, four! Imagining woodys figure next to me is so hard! Can we do something simpler?" "Uh.. Yeah, sure.." I snapped x's attempt of recovering woody. "Okay, lets practice.. Bringing objects! Its just like recovery, except just imagine the object without.. A face and limbs.." "Seems easy!" "Okay, x. All you have to do is imagine the object in your left hand and snap the object using your right hand, i suggest doing a small object first, big objects take so much energy" "uh oh!.." "Whats wrong, x?!" Did x do something wrong?

"I imagined a water gallon! Oh no!!" "W- well imagine something smaller, x!!" Welp, it was too late because the water gallon spawned in x's hand. "Well.. Huff that attempt.. Huff was a success... Right.. Four?.." "..x, i think we'll practice more tomorrow, you're too weak to continue.." "B- but four!! Im not that tired.. S- see?!" X tried standing up but failed "cmon, x.. There's always a tomorrow!" "Fineee.." I picked x up bridal style and teleported us back to the house.

X's POV:

Bummer.. I should've imagined my four plush or something! Well.. This is the first time four carried me bridal style.. This is nice.. "Four?" "Yeah, x?" "Did i do good on teleporting an object?" "You sure did, x!, but i have a question" "yeah, four?"  "Why do you wanna learn more powers?" "Well.. Its just cool to me how you use your powers! So i.. Wanna be like you.." Four looked a bit.. Angry? "X.. Do you know how dangerous having powers like mine are?! The last time i used my powers infront of someone i.. I was chased for like 3 hours because they were so desperate for the power i have! You having telekinesis is also risking yourself since.. Not only you have some powers i have, you're lucky!! Everyone wants you for selfish needs.. I just.. Dont wanna lose you!" I didn't know how to respond to that.. Maybe.. I was being a little selfish?.. No, four's just.. Over reacting!.. Maybe?.. "Y- you're just over reacting, four!" "Over reacting?! Im just trying to protect you!! You dont know the world, x!"

Third person's POV:

Before both of them knew it, they both broke into an argument. "X, YOU DONT KNOW HOW DANGEROUS SOME ON THE WORLD CAN BE!!" Four slapped x, accidentally. X was shocked of what four did "OH YEAH?! THEN I'LL SEE FOR MYSELF!!" "X,WAIT!! IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" x left the house, leaving four worried. Sure, four was a but over reactive, but was he wrong? Was it fours fault? All these questions running through his head, maybe he was wrong.

2 hours passed

X's POV:

Honestly i didn't really go anywhere, i just went to the have cots cabin. I needed some time away from four, we usually dont fight like this.. "Four!! Im back, im sorry for yelling at you.." He wasn't at the kitchen.. I went upstairs, the bedroom door was locked. "Four?" I keep calling for his name, maybe i made him a bit upset.. "X, just please sleep in the guests bedroom.. I need a break from you this night, please?" His voice sounded weak and raspy, probably from crying.. "Oh.. Alright.. I understand.. Im sorry." This is the first night me sleeping without four, ever since we were kids.. Well, ever since i moved into number land, we always slept beside each other. I open the guest bedroom door and hopped in bed, tonight feels weird. I just wanna feel four beside me, which he is not.. I grab my four plushie and hugged it, it was the closest thing to four.

My face feels watery, i guess im crying now. "Im sorry.." I hope four forgives me. Its hard to sleep. I grab my phone and just putted water fall sounds to help me sleep, it did not help. I just want four to be beside me, that was all that mannered. I shut my eyes off and attempted to sleep.

~•End of chapter•~

Word count: 1008