Chapter 11• Birthday party

Four's POV:

I woke up from my bed, to find my bed merged with x's when did this happen? I dont remember- well.. Whatever. I got up and headed down to the kitchen "hi, four! Do you know what day it is today?!" To be honest i wasnt keeping track of what day it is today, it could be a sunday or monday- "erm.. Monday?" "No, silly! Its your BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOURY!!" Honestly i hate birthdays, but if this party's just between me and x and not some huge crowd im happy. "You didn't invite anyone over, right?" "Of course not, four! I know how much you hate crowded places, plus this house is a bit small to fit so many people, but the others wished you happy birthday!" "Thats nice, thank you, x!" I hugged x for a few minutes and let them go, i dont need any presents.. Because i already have one right here. "By the way, four, head fo the living room! I've prepared everything for you!" I follow x to the living room, Its fully decorated with blue roses and a blue cake, x really did outdid themselves! "Wow! Thank you so much, x! How did you know i liked blue roses?!" "Oh, i just bought blue roses because i know how much you liked blue!" "Thank you so much, x!" I can't be happier, he did all of this for me! "Oh yeah, by the way four.. I got you a present!!" "Oh my gosh, what is it?!" "Well.. This was semi inspired by the gift you got me for my birthday a few months ago! Here!" He gave me a plushie of himself, this is the best birthday ever. "Thank you so much again, x! I'll put this in our room!"

x then hugged me and gave me a knife to cut the cake. "Cmon, cut the cake!" "Alright, alright, x" i cutted the cake, i put a slice on a plate and gave it to x, i cut one for myself too. I took a bite of the cake, its was.. Delicious. "This is so good! Did you make this, x?!" "I sure did!!"

Im so sorry for this short chapter, i dont have any ideas in my head at the moment, im so sorry!

~•End of chapter•~

Word count: 390