Chapter 8• Garden

X's POV:

I was sitting on the stool, waiting for four to come back with a band aid or something, but he returned from the bathroom with nothing, suddenly he started to kneel and kissed my- wait.. What just happened? "X, we ran out of band aids unfortunately, but i hope my kiss makes you feel better~" He started laughing while i was just sitting here speechless.. Does he feel the same way i do?..

No, no, no.. He's probably teasing me.. But he's been using these cringey pick up lines on me lately.. No no x, he doesn't like you back.. We're just best friends. Four got up and wrapped a tissue around my ankle "this'll do for now, x, im going to sevens house for Bandages, please stay here, i really don't want you hurt again.. " he kissed me on my cheek before i could say anything and left. I blushed really hard, good thing four wasn't really around to see that. I attempted to make my way up to the bedroom, i layed down on my bed and screamed in my pillow.. Why do i feel this way around four?

2 hours passed and four got home "Im so, so sorry x! I was chatting with seven when i lost track of time, i wasnt able to teleport back here so i had to run 2763 miles!! Please forgive me, x im so-" "Four, its okay! No need to apologize, you haven't chatted with seven in decades, i understand!" Four bandaged my ankle. "There, all better!!" I wanted to tell four something im working on, but i just dunno when to tell him.. Maybe.. Right now?

"Hey, four?" "mmmmh?" "I wanna show you something im working on!" He looked excited "oh my gosh, what is it?!" "Follow me outside!!" I hopped off the bed and ran outside, four followed. "Tadaa!!" Four looked stunned to see an aloe vera garden "wow, x! You did this all your self?!" "Yeah, i did! Although i could use some help gardening tho" ".. Hmm, I'll be right back then" four rushed to the house and came back quickly, he got some gardening gloves and aloe vera seeds and a watering can (honestly dunno is aloe vera grows from seeds, i aint a gardener lol ☠️) "well then, lets get to work!!" Four nodded and began to help me plant the aloe vera seeds "oh yeah, x, i forgot to mention these aloe vera seeds are rather fast growing but the process is slow one they take the form of an aloe vera" "oh, okay four! But, where did you even get these seeds?" "W- we- well.. E- erm... Lets just get back to gardening!" What was four hiding from me? Weird.

After 3 hours of gardening, the aloe vera started to grow! "Wowah! You weren't lying when you said fast growing, four!" "Yeah, they should stop growing now and have.. Like a slow process growing, welp.. Its getting rather late now, x! We should head to bed!" "Awwww... Okay.."

Four's POV:

Im getting tired after gardening, i wonder how long x hid his garden from me. We went inside and had a quick snack, as we were eating we heard a  loud crunching outside "uh, what was that?" X looked worried. "Welp, lets investigate!" I suggested, we went outside to see- ".. OH NO!! MY GARDEN!!"  WHAT THE- Did ruby REALLY JUST RAN OVER X'S GARDEN?!

X started chasing and yelling ruby to stop the van but they couldn't hear x due to their awful singing, i would screech them but i promised x i wouldn't screech anyone anymore. I ran after x and the van aswell.

6 hours passed and it was day time, i had enough. I stopped chasing after the van and stood in front x's aloe vera garden with my hand in front "uhm, four, what are you doing?" "Stopping them from running over your garden!" As the van came up, i stopped it. "You must STOP driving over x's garden!!" "Yeah!" "You've already drove over his aloe vera garden seventy three TIMES!!" "That was mean.." X said sadly, i swear im going to break their van "seventy three times?.. WE'VE DRIVEN OVER HIS GARDEN 73 TIMES?!" "Yeah, we got home hours ago so i drove in circles so we could sing with leafy more!! :D" "ruby you're a terrible driver and singer!! As punishment you must walk 2763 miles to get the cake at stake prize!!" "Sigh alright.." Ruby opened the van door and started to run to retrieve the prize, in the mean time me and x went back to the house to get ready for cake at stake.

X, can you count how many votes taco, woody and loser received?" "Sure-can-do, four!" I counted how many votes blocky, spongy, firey and flower received. 10 minutes passed and we finished counting. "Well x, seems like spongy will be going to the B.R.B!" "Oh, okay!, also four, can i request you to do something? Pleaaseeee?" "Sure, x! What is it?" "Well, sending up the eliminated contestants from this ground rate takes so much energy, and i get tired! Maybe.. Can we build a contraption so the garden can be at least B.R.B Height length so it wont take up soo much energy?"

"Hmmmmmmm, sure can do, x!" "Yayyy!!~" i love seeing x happy, he looks so cute!

Sorry the chapters are like 900 words only lately, i promise next chapter will have 1000+ words :')

~•End of chapter•~

Word count: 924