Chapter 10• Movie night

6 Pm

X's POV:

Since its gonna be night time, i wanted to watch a new horror movie with four since i dont like watching horror stuff alone, plus he can be the sheild of my eyes if i see something scary :D "Fourr!!" I slammed the bedroom door open, four was writing something in his diary, so he quickly shoved it behind his back, startled. "O-oh gosh, x! You should learn how to knock yknow!!" "Sorry.. But anyways, wanna watch a horror movie that came out recently?" Four putted his diary back in his bag and put it down from the bed "aren't you afraid of horror movies, x?" "Well... Yeahhh... But i really wanna watch this one! Pleaseeeeee??" "Well.. Sure thing, x!" He got up and picked me up to the living room "you know i can walk, right?" "I know, i just like holding you because you're soft!" He put me on the couch and sat next to me "so, what horror movie are we watching?" "Well the new one that came out is called 'untold truth'" "hmm.. Alright.." While four was busy scrolling through the channels on tv to find the movie, i just prepared a pillow for my eyes because sometimes i get scared easily

" While four was busy scrolling through the channels on tv to find the movie, i just prepared a pillow for my eyes because sometimes i get scared easily

"Is this the one, x?" "Yeah! Play it!" The movie had started and it already looks scary.. Oh my god the protagonist is so stupid why would you go into a haunted house- "wow she's dumb, she already knows the house is cursed! Why would she go in?!" "I dunno, x.. Sometimes protagonists are stupid and sometimes i believe they should die sometimes, in the movie of course not in real life." "Oh no!" "Whats wrong, x?" "I forgot to make popcorn.." "Thats okay x, because look!" Four clapped his fingers and popcorn appears "i finally know how to control where items land! Isnt thats cool, x?" Woah, fours so cool! I wish i had powers like him.. "Yeah!"

Four's POV:

As we were munching on popcorn, an unexpected jumpscare came up. I'll admit, it was scary and super detailed.. I might've jumped a bit at that. "Did that scare you four? Thats the forst time i saw you scare watching a horror movie" "oh, trust me x, im not that brave, okay?" "Mmmmmmm, okay!"

"AH!" x jumped and covered his eyes, also causing me to jump from surprise. "X, i swear sometimes i dont jump from horror but from your scream!!" "Sorry.." "Its okay, x" for the next 14 minutes of the movie x hid behind me to avoid any jumpscares, even though there wasnt any upcoming ones. I hugged x to comfort him, also kinda because he's fluffy and soft- Oh my gosh, stop thinking about these things during a horror movie, four!

X kept peeking every now and then since he seemed invested in this horror movie. "Four, whats happening?!" "If you're curious just look, x.. Its really not that bad" "i know but its so detailed!!" He continued hugging me until the movie was about to end. "Ooh she made it out alive!!.. Oh my god is she seriously gonna take that haunted doll with her?!" The credits scene happened, so i turned the tv off since its night time. I yawned "x.. Im gonna go sleep now, im really tired.. Good night, x" i kissed x on the head and went upstairs

X's POV:

Aw.. I wanted to do something today with four other than watch a horror movie.. Hmmm, since tomorrow is fours birthday.. I'll set up a birthday party for him!! I know what he likes but.. What else does he likes? I only know some common things he lik- ooh! I got it! I'll look through his diary! I'll just read a feww pages so i know what he likes! I went up stairs to the bedroom, i saw four asleep so this is the perfect chance. I took his bag and left the bedroom. Hmm... Diary.. Diary.. Diary... Where is it?.. Aha! Found it! I flipped through the pages to decide what page to read, this page looks good enough, i see many 'like' words. 'Roses are nice, dont you think, diary? I really like them, especially the blue ones!' Okay, so he likes roses.. 'I like math books' no surprise.. 'I also like x, they're just so adorable!' Okay, so he likes x- wait.. Im x.. He likes me? I dunno how to make myself a present but I'll improvise! Im gonna return his diary now because i dont really wanna invade too much of his privacy. I slip the diary back into his bag and went back to the bedroom, he's still asleep. I put his bag back where it originally was. I see four shivering.. He must've been cold.. I turn the ac down a bit and give him an extra blanket and a kiss on the cheek.

I kinda wanna sleep next to four, so i merged our beds together kinda like how we sleep in minecraft- i hopped on my side of the bed and drifted off to sleep...

~End of chapter•~

Word count: 860