Hashira sleepover (Prt 3)💞💞

Probably going to have a lot of spelling mistakes (i do apologise)

I do get some of these ideas from other people (whom of i which i dont know the names)

THIS PART CONTAINS SOME SMUTTY SCENES SO SKIP PAST THOSE IF YOU WANT

Same things for the other two!

(They would all go silent and sanemi would look at giyuu in rage, giyuu would just sit there trying to comprehend what he just did)

Shinobu:Hey, isnt it getting late?!
Uzui:Not really..

(Shinobu would hush uzui , misturi would realise what shinobu was up to)

Misturi:Yeah!!.. Maybe we should all head to bed now!!
Gyomei:I am feeling tired..
Shinobu:I only have 7 spare bedrooms though.. two of you will have to share with each other!🥰
Muichiro:I wont be sharing.
Rengoku:I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE WITH UZUI!!!
Uzui:YES!!
Shinobu:Great!!🥰 Now we just need two more volunteers!!

(The room goes silent)

Shinobu:Well then one of you will just have to sleep on the couch!!☺️
Sanemi:I'll sleep on the couch.
Shinobu:Great!! Now off to bed everyone!!

(They would all go to there rooms , time would pass and they would all be asleep, well except sanemi he found the couch extremely uncomfortable he would probably shout at shinobu in the morning but he got up and headed towards giyuus room)

Sanemi: Hey asshole.

(Giyuu would jerk himself awake)

Giyuu:Huh.. oh sanemi.
Sanemi:Move over dipshit.
Giyuu:Are you mad about the things i said earlier?..
Sanemi:no.. the only people that probably understood was shinobu and tengen.

(They all knew.)

Giyuu:Oh..
Sanemi:But i am a bit frustrated..

(He would start to kiss giyuu, giyuu would pull away)

Giyuu: Sanemi..
Sanemi: Shh.

(He would carry on kissing giyuu and he would kiss back, Sanemi would find himself ontop of giyuu with one of his hands pinning both of his wrists to the bed and the other going up his shirt, he would lean down and start to kiss giyuus neck)

Giyuu: mfph..~
Sanemi: Stay quiet love~

(Sanemi would stop kissing giyuu and start to take off giyuus boxers, giyuu would take off sanemis shirt and kiss one of the scars on his neck, Sanemi would. rub giyuus inner thigh and rub his cock a bit)

Sanemi: Can you handle two fingers?
Giyuu: Y-yeah.. just do it g-gently.

(Sanemi would slow put two fingers into giyuu and try and move them around a bit)

Giyuu: ahh~
Sanemi: Wanna try three? *he would say with a smirk, he enjoyed seeing giyuu like this.*
Giyuu:Mhm..

(He would shove his third finger inside , giyuu successfully calmed himself down its hard for him to hide his voice)

Giyuu:Mfph..~
Sanemi:Im going to put it in now okay?~
Giyuu:Mh..

(Sanemi would shove all his cock inside giyuu getting the exact reaction out of giyuu he wanted)