I want you.

HEYYY, SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TOO WRITE IVE BEEN BUSY HAHAHA
BUT I HAVE A COUPLE OF IDEAS!!!
ENJOY

Giyu pov:

All the hashiras would be at the Ubayakashi estate for a weekly hashira meeting, it was all going as per usual giyu getting mocked, iguro giving everyone (except misturi ofc) death glares, uzui insulting everyone on there 'lack of flashiness' something felt different though he didnt know what it was, i mean everything else was the same , was it some one else that wasnt the same?

He decided to take a look around.. 'Hmm.' The black haired man thought to himself, then he noticed that sanemi was quieter then usual today and he wondered why? Did something happen? Did he finally button up his shirt?? Noo.. The latter was deep in thought through most of the meeting soon enough it was over.

"I hope too see you all again my darling children, please stay safe during battle." Kagaya said in his calm voice. "You too master!!!<33" Misturi squealed.

No pov:

Giyu was about too walk out when he was pulled by his pony tail from behind almost falling over, he turned around too see who or what it was and he was shocked to see Shinazugawa.

"Come with me." He whispered into Giyus ear aggressively (i dont really know how you whisper aggressively but its Sanemi so he will find a way) Giyu didnt ask any question so he just followed the clowdy haired man. Sanemi pushed Giyu into a bathroom (Idk some random ass bathroom near the ubayakashi estate ig)

Sanemi pinned giyu too a wall and angrily kissed the dark haired man. Giyu was shocked but he decided too kiss back he was confused on what he was feeling he has never felt this way before but whatever it was he wanted more.

"You fucking dare tell anyone about this and ill end you asshole." Sanemi kissed giyu again and licked Giyu's ear.
"S-Shinazugawa what are you—"
"You'll see."
Sanemi bit the raven haired mans neck and took his other hand towards Giyu's
cock and started too rub it.

"S-Sanemi.. mfph~ stop.." Giyu whimpered trying not to make noises.
"Shh.. Giyu try and stay quiet..~" Sanemi whispered into Giyus ear then licked it again, He then took his lips and left love bites all across the blue eyed mans neck and colour bone, this let out a few little moans and whimpers from Giyu, him and Sanemi were both hard enough too cut rocks at this point.

Sanemi would start to take off giyuus uniform while pinning him too the wall Giyu was trying too take off Sanemis uniform but he ended up doing it himself, Sanemi would give Giyu a few more love bites and the latter was as read as a beet, Sanemi got turned on seeing Giyu like this he didnt know why but the bulge he had got larger.

He flipped Giyu around so he was facing the wall.Sanemi put two of his fingers into the raven haired mans mouth and he started to suck and let Sanemis fingers explore his mouth.

"W-what if,. some one see's us?.." Giyu whimpered.
"Then let them." Sanemi said and gave Giyus ear.a lick. "Can you handle two fingers?~"
"Mh-hm..~" Giyu whined.

The purple eyed man shoved two fingers inside Giyu getting the exact reaction he wanted out of him, he started to scissor his fingers a around a bit too loosen him up.
"Ahh~.." Giyu moaned.
"Can you handle three?~"
Giyu gave a quick nod as he was trying not too moan, Sanemi shoved another finger in and then four and started too move them around.

"S-Sanemi— AHH~"Giyu moaned.
The white haired male would cover Giyus mouth with his spare hand.
"Good boy..~" Sanemj would whisper.
"Sanemi i-im gonna cu..m~" Giyu whined.
"Dont you dare fucking cum Giyu.~"Sanemi said in a flirty way.

As Sanemi started to move his fingers in and out faster, Giyu would cum and a loud moan would leave his mouth.
"AHHHH~"
"Your cumming already?.. but we've just started~ your gonna have to be punished for this Giyu~" Sanemi would whisper into the ocean eyed males ear.
"M-mpfh~"Giyu would whimper.

Sanemi would make sure both of Giyus hands were on the wall and he would aline himself on Giyus entrance and start to rub against it, he wouldnt put it in until he had the latter begging for him.He'd start too stroke Giyus cock and a few whimpers would come out of his mouth.
"S-Sanemi.. please~"
"Please what?~"
"P-Put it in..~"
"So needy, you little slut.~"

The purple eyed man would shove his cock inside Giyu all at once, Giyus back would arch and he would cry out of pleasure Sanemi loved this reaction Giyu had, he wanted more.

He would give Giyu a few seconds too adjust and his walls would clamp around Sanemis cock.
"Your so fucking tight Giyu..~" Sanemi would grunt.
There was drool coming out of Giyus mouth and it was hard for him to speak.
"Aggh..~" Giyu would wine.

Sanemi would start to move in and out of the ocean eyed male hitting his sweet spot everytime, Giyus moans would start too get louder and Sanemi would flip Giyu round , pick him up and place him on the sink.

He would ram his cock inside the latter again and start to tease his nipples a bit, (twisting, licking, nibbling ect) Giyu's whimpers would get louder and louder and the white haired male would go faster and harder in and out the latter.

Sanemi would start too rub Giyus cock and go in and out faster and a lot harder, they were both close.
"S-Sanemi..~ Im gonna—"Giyu would whimper.
"Hold it in Giyu~" Sanemi grunted.

Giyu would gasp for air trying too hold it in as best as he could as Sanemi flipped him round, lifted his face by his chin against the mirror and used his pony tail as a handle to go harder, Sanemi looked into the mirror too see Giyus face.
"So this is your shameful face huh?~"Sanemi would whisper into Giyus ear.

Giyu would look down and try not to look at the mirror, he hated the face he made.

"Giyu, If you want to cum you have to need to look at your face~" Sanemi said as he stopped thrusting in and out of the latter.

"Sanemi.. please..I want you..~"Giyu would whine.
"Cmon Giyu.. your face is so cute~" Sanemi would whisper.

Giyu would look up too see his face 'Is that..me?..' He thought to himself, Sanemi would start thrusting in and out again hitting Giyus sweet spot everytime using the latters hair as a handle loud moans and whimpers would come out of Giyu and Sanemis grunts would start to get louder as they were both about to cum.

"Let your voice out Giyu.. i want to hear you~" Sanemi would whisper into the latters ear then going a bit faster.
"N-No.. mpfh.. AHHHH~" Giyu would cry out of pleasure as they both came at the same time.

The both fell onto each other on the bathroom floor, some time would pass and Giyu realised what he had just done.
"Shinazugawa i—" Giyu was cut off by the purple eyed male.
"You dare tell anyone about this and ill fucking kill you." Sanemi whispered into Giyus ear then getting up to leave.

The raven haired male couldn't comprehend what just happened, was he thinking about this before? did he love me? Those were the types of questions the latter was asking himself. The latter got up to leave the cramped space , his hips ached but he ignored it he noticed loads of hickeys and love bits all around his beck and collar bone.

"Oh give me a break." The poor man thought, obviously he couldn't tie his hair back in a low pony tail so he just let it down.

OH MY GODDDDD
I TRIED A DIFFERENT WRITING STYLE
COMMENT OR SUMN IF YOU WANT A PRT2
(ill probably make on anyway)
words:1358