One who doesn't smile

HEY AGAINNN THIS IS LIKE A ROM- COM KINDA

ALSO THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE A COMMENTARY/CONFESSIONAL TYPE THING (search it up if you dont know what commentary is)

All of the hashiras were at the Ubayakashi Estate and Kagaya was about to announce something.

"GO—" Misturi was about to shout but Sanemi cut her off
"GOOD MORNING MASTER." Sanemi shouted
"FUCK" Misturi said angrily

Sanemi confessional:
'Whoever speaks first gets to greet the master, im undefeated.'

Kagaya confessional:
'It is not a contest no i dont know how he got that idea into his head, i mean they can all greet me theyre all airheads im telling you'

"I will greet you one of these days Okayata-sama!!" Misturi squealed.

"Thats you thats—thats very kind my children." Kagaya said in his calm voice.
"Now i was saying that since none of us have seen Tomioka smile or laugh i think it would be nice for all of us to try and get a happy reaction out of him!!" Kagaya stated.

"WE CAN MAKE IT A COMPETITION!!!" Uzui said flamboyantly.
"OUUU YESS!!!" Misturi squealed"
"I never agreed to this." Giyuu said faintly.

Giyu confessional:
'I hate everyone here, i thought the demon slayers was supposed to be a safe place.'

"ILL GO FIRST!!" Rengoku shouted.

The flame hashira would grab some glasses out of his pocket (Idk where he got them from its rengoku) , he would put them on his head and walk up to Giyuu.

"HEY TOMIOKA!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY GLASSES ANYWHERE??? I CANNOT FIND THEM!!!!!" Rengoku said loudly.
"No.." Giyu said with the same expression as always.
"ARE YOU SUREEEEE?!?!?!?" Rengoku shouted.
"Yes." Giyu whispered.

Kyojuro confessional:
THIS MAN ISNT CO-OPERATING .. I GIVE UP!!!

"WELL THAT DIDNT WORK.. IGURO YOU GIVE IT A TRY!!!" The red-headed man would look over at Obanai.

"Absolutely fucking not, i might get an infection if i go near it." Obanai hissed.

Obanai Confessional:
'I will not go anywhere near that man, he disgusts me.'

Giyu confessional:
'He said that?.. thats okay i dont like him aswell.I dont like Iguro either.'

Shinobu:I've seen him smile once!!
Misturi:Aww!! What did his smile look like!?
Muichiro:Who is he again?..

Muichiro confessional:
'I dont even know why i'm here, the only person i like here is the quiet one.. i forgot his name..

Shinobu confessional:
'Well the only times i have seen him smile is when he was eating Salmon daikon, although.. Tanjiro was telling me that he was smiling while trying to figure out ways to be-friend shinazugawa.. I have an idea!!'

"Hey Shinazugawa!!!" Shinobu shouted trying yo get his attention.
"What?.." Sanemi said annoyed.
"I have an idea!!"

Shinobu would whisperer her plan into Shinazugawas ear, Iguro and Misturi were wondering what they were up to but they would find out later.

Sanemi confessional:
IS SHE FUCKING DUMB. IM NOT DOING THAT NOT IN 100000 YEARS.

"ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. ARE YOU STUPID???" Sanemi shouted getting everyones attention.
"Shh!! Please just do it!! Who knows it might work!?" Shinobu hushed.
"You know what fine." Sanemi kinda liked the plan.

After everyone had failed trying to make Giyu laugh Gyomei, Muichiro,Iguro and Rengoku had gone home it was only Giyu, Shinobu, Sanemi, Misturi and Uzui and Shinobud plan was about to fall into action.

"Hey Giyu!!" Sanemi said as Giyu turned around.
"Wanna come eat with me? We can get salmon if you want?" Sanemi said blushing a bit.
"Oh.. no thank you i've eaten." Giyu said (he was clueless to that face that Sanemi was asking him out)

Giyu confessional:
'Well im not really hungry right now.. and i feel like its a prank.'

"WHAT." Sanemi said in rage his pride wouldnt allow him to be rejected , especially not by Giyu.The angry male turned to Shinobu in rage , he decided it was her fault.After Sanemi was done having a hissy fit that Shinobu found was the funniest thing ever (she couldnt stop laughing)

Shinobu confessional:
'AHAHAHAHHA THATS NOT HOW I IMAGINED IT TO GO!!!'

. They all eventually went home. Tanjiro came to visit Giyu he had heard about the events that happened at the Ubayakashi Estate.

"Hey Tomioka!!!" Tanjiro shouted.
"Oh hi Tanjiro." Giyu said faintlym , he was happy Tanjiro was here , he enjoyed his company.
"Why did you reject Shinazugawa-san Tomioka!?" Tanjiro said curiously.
"Oh, i wasnt hungry." Giyu stated cluelessly.

"Tomiokaaa!! He was asking you out !! Hahaha!!" Tanjiro found it funny.
"Shinazugawa.. with me?.." Giyu gave a slight smile at the thought, he blamed himself for being so stupid.

Tanjiro confessional:
'Sometimes i wonder how he's a hashira.. i mean he is very strong but his common sence just isnt here!! He didnt know what month it was and i had to get his crow to remind him..

Giyu flashback:
"Cawww! Its june 13th!!" His old crow screeched.
"Is june?.." Giyu said confusingly"

End flashback

"You should find him and ask him out tomorrow!! Maybe you can be friends!! or moree~" Tanjiro smirked at Giyu
"Oh.. okay!" Giyu said with a faint smile on his face.

Giyu confessional:
'I mean.. he could've stated that he was trying to ask me out.."

ILL MAKE A PART 2 BC WHY NOT LOLOLOL
ENJOY.. OR ELSE..