Creature Of The Night

Luna was fast asleep on the sofa whilst Jamila watched Tv to distract her mind from Steven and layla.

It was hard trying to get luna to sleep especially after today. Of course Jamila understood that it was natural for anyone to get nightmares despite their age and luna had already had few nightmares before. So she made luna hot chocolate to ease her mind.

Luna refused to go sleep at first but slowly her eyes closed and she was fast asleep.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

Jamila winced at the urgent door knocking. She checked on luna making sure she hadn't been disturbed before going to open the door.

Layla stood their freaked out. "They took him Jamila. They took Steven." She told her. "Who? Who took him what happened? How did you even find me?" Jamila asked.

Layla calmed down before telling her everything that happened back at Stevens apartment.

"Two cops came to get him except i didnt think they were cops, but he went with them anyway. Then i got scared that two of those bad cops might have come to you luckily Steven had told me where you lived before he went." Layla said.

Jamilas eyes widened. "Oh my goodness is this the little princess." Layla said as she walked to a sleeping luna. "Focus layla where did they take him?" Jamila said as she walked to the window.

Luck was in her or rather Stevens favour as she saw the car drive past that Steven was in.

"Layla quick I've found him." Jamila said as layla held luna. They both left her apartment. Layla climbed onto her motorbike."Wait layla swap. Take the car let me take the motorbike. Do me a favour and go to this address... take luna there tell Maria that Jamila sent you and if she can take care of luna please. Im gonna find Steven." Jamila said.

"Okay here hold on to this." Layla said handing her the golden scarab. Jamila raised an eyebrow at her. "Marc needs it and tell him to summon the suit he'll understand." Layla said as she sat luna in the car seat before sitting in the car and driving off.

Jamila sat on the motorbike and drove in the direction of the car she saw Steven in.

She had finally arrived to a small neighbourhood. No people were outside or any cars driving in or out. She parked up and got out trying to find Steven.

Finally she started to notice some people huddled around Steven with the same man from the museum asking him where the scarab was.

"I have it!" Jamila blurted put holding up the scarab for them to see it. "You couldn't possibly understand the value of what you're holding. Let me have that, I'll keep it safe." Harrow said.

Steven had stood next to her by now escaping from Harrows followers. "Summon the suit." Jamila whispered to him what layla had told her.

"Sorry, what?" Steven looked to her confused. "Summon the suit. Its what layla told me to tell you." Jamila repeated. "Summon the soup?" Steven asked back. What are you saying?" "The suit. Summon it." Jamila told him again.

"The suit?" Steven repeated. "And keep this safe." Jamila handed him the scarab. Which Steven put in his pocket.

Harrow watched the two as they tried to escaped from the neighbourhood. "Get off, get off her!" Steven yelled as Harrows followers tried to grab Jamila.

They had found layla who was making her way to them. The three of them ran into a building and closed the door. "Marc you have ro summon the suit. And Jamila don't even think about using your powers." Layla said.