A Life Worth Living

Warning this one gets saucy!!

Jamila gasped as she remembered everything. It all made sense now. Why she couldn't remember much from her past.

Why she barely had any memories before luna was born.

Tears filled her eyes as she looked up at her husband who also was on the verge of breaking down but held his gaze.

This was her Marc. She placed both on hands on either side of his cheeks. "After all these years really?" Jamila said in disbelief.

"Marc why would you do something so stupid?" She asked him.

"I had to protect you. You're the brightest star in my life. My star. I wanted you to be happy. I didn't want your shine to die out. If i had any idea you were pregnant i would never have gone through with this."

Jamila hugged him and Marc held her tightly. Steven smiled as he watched from the mirror.

"Marc i would rather live a life with you even if that stupid bird is involved than live a life without you." Jamila said.

Marc kissed her and sparks flew. She held on to him tightly. Once the kiss was broken apart Jamila asked one more thing. "What's the deal with khonshu? And Harrow?" She asked.

Marc chuckled as he told her everything.

"So khonshu and Nephthys loved each other and it was forbidden? The Gods found out and turned Nephthys into an ubshabti?" Jamila repeated.

Marc nodded. "And Nephthys chose us to be soulmates and the Gods cursed us?" Jamila said. "It sounds ridiculous. I know." Marc said looking defeated.

"Marc over the past couple of days a lot has happened that sounds ridiculous. We live in a world where superheros exist and aliens want take over." Jamila told him. "I'm not even a superhero but i have powers." Jamila said.

Marc chuckled. "Anyway I've answered all your questions. Now you have to answer mine." He said. "Oh yea what questions?" Jamila asked as she grinned.

"How was the delivery? You had to give birth to luna alone." Marc said sadly as he rubbed his wifes back.

Jamila looked up at him. "Don't worry I'm strong. I handled it well." She told him as she grinned.

"Can i kiss you again?" Marc asked. Jamila nodded as she leaned back in.

Slowly she leaned back on to the bed as Marc lay on her. He broke the kiss to suck and kiss her neck.

Jamila moaned as Steven watched on from the mirror getting aroused. He blushed as he tried to look away, but he couldn't look away from the beautiful woman in front of him.

Meanwhile Marc had pulled off Jamilas shirt to reveal her lacy black bra. He grinned as he looked down at her breasts. He started playing with her breasts. Squeezing them and rubbing them before ripping off her bra and diving between her breasts.

He groaned. He had missed this. He started kissing and sucking her breasts as Jamila arched her back. "Oh god Marc. Please don't stop." She said breathlessly. Marc didnt intend to stop.

Soon he let go and made his way down her body. He took off her pants and stared at her panties hungrily. "Its been a while." He said before he ripped off her panties and rubbed her pussy. "Fuck Marc." Jamila moaned.

Marc rubbed faster as Jamila's moans got louder. Then he entered his finger into her. "Look at her Marc. She loves it go faster." Steven said as he watched.

Marc listened to him and fingered her faster. He added another finger into her as she rubbed his back. He then had three fingers inside her as she moaned loudly. "Marc I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum!" She yelled as she came undone from his fingers.