Ch.26

The next morning I had woken up but I didn't want to move. My head on Izukus chest as he snored. I giggled at him never realizing how much he snores.

I was drawing a circle on his bear chest. The feeling making his hand hold mine to stop the movement. I smiled at the small action he did in his sleep. I then heard my phone go off.

I sighed remembering what he said last night. Whatever it was he was protecting me from it and I was scared to look at what it was. So I ignored my phone.

Not to long of it going off it woke Izuku up. He growled hugging my shoulders.

"What's that noise?" He growled and I sighed.

"My phone." I said and he rolled over making me move a little. He hugged me tightly.

"Have you looked at it yet?" He asked tiredly. I shook my head.

"Nope." I said softly.

"I'm awake now if you want to look at it. I'm here for you." He said and I sighed. I got out his arms and sat up. I got my phone and opened it. I went to my messages. I went to Mina first.

Mina: girl I'm so sorry I know how much he meant to you.

I was confused by her text.

Y/n: what?

I texted and looked through my other text. People basically saying the same thing.

I then got to Ochaco's Messages. It was a picture and a video with a few text.

I played the video and Izuku sat up next to me.

It was her in bed. She smiled at the camera all sweaty and she flipped it to the bathroom across from her bed.

"So babe round two?" She asked and I expected Bakugo to walk out but it was Shinso. My heart dropped.

"Yeah come here." He growled and crawled on the bed. They kissed and the video ended.

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the picture. It was her a complete mess with Shinso asleep next to her.

Besty: you were right his quirk makes it so much better.

She texted and I couldn't look away from the phone. My best friend just slept with the man I loved and planned on getting back together with and marry. Izuku slowly took my phone out my hands.

"I guess this is how Ochaco would feel if she found out." I said sadly. I looked at Izuku who turned my phone on silent.

"I'm sorry Y/n I know you had high hopes for your future with him." Izuku said rubbing my back. I leaned into him.

"I don't understand why she did that. She's not my best friend anymore." I cried. He hugged me tightly. I cried hard in his shoulder.

We sat there a few minutes when we heard my front door open.

"Y/n!" We heard Ochaco yell and Izuku let me go and put a shirt on before storming out the room.

"Get the hell out!" Izuku yelled and I got up getting a blanket and putting it on my shoulders.

"Whoa Izuku why are you here?" She asked.

"Why are you? Huh to hurt both me and Y/n more?" He growled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said as I walked in the room.

"You showed up to my meet with him just to steal him from me." I cried making them look at me.

"So." She said and Izuku got angrier.

"Really? She called you to tell you how excited and important it was and you sleep with him and rub it in her face. Destroying her future with that guy." Izuku growled.

"What you came here to rub it in more? Tell her how good it was?" He growled. I walked over to him and grabbed his shirt lightly.

"Why did you do that?" I cried.

"Uh because one in my opinion someone good at it shouldn't be wasted on a cripple. Two I don't want you to get married before me." She said and crossed her arms. My lip quivered and I gripped Izukus shirt tightly and grabbed his four arm and my forehead on his shoulder in support.

"Like I'm marrying you after this get out." He growled.

"Oh give it a hour you'll be back." She said and turned around and left.

"I'm taking a shower." I whispered and let go of him.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While in the shower I got angrier. I was thinking and I quickly got out. I put a towel around my body and stormed out the bathroom. I left wet foot prints as I walked in the living room. Izuku was sitting in the living room on his phone. He was on face time with Ochaco arguing more.

I walked in front of him and smiled. He raised a eyebrow at me.

"I don't understand why your so mad at me. I was only protecting my reputation. We have the most relatable relationship everyone of our fans love us." Ochaco growled on the other side of the phone. I dropped my towel. He lost focus on the conversation he was having.

"You know why I'm mad." He said not paying attention. I got on my knees in between his legs. I unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. I got him out his pants and moved my hand up and down. He sighed leaning back on the couch and spreading his legs more to give me more room.

"What are you looking at?" Ochaco growled.

"Nothing." He growled back. I licked up from the base to the tip before taking him all in my mouth. He hissed and hung up on her. I bobbed my head as he dropped his phone and gripped my wet hair. His head leaned back on the couch.

"Fuck Princess." He growled his hips moving up a little into my mouth.

"I didn't think you would do this k-kind of thing." He growled and I smirked moving my tongue. He then gently pulls me off. He then turned me around and bent me over the coffee table. I heard a condom rip and he then pushed into me.

"Uh Izuku." I moaned out.

Ochaco POV

"Then he just hangs up on me." I said into the phone.

"You know once he finds someone else he is going to break up with you." Bakugo said on the other end.

"I doubt that it's been what four years and he hasn't even cheated on me back so I highly doubt that." I said confidently. He just laughed.

"Ok whatever you say." He said and I sighed.

I'm right aren't I?

(Future updates might be slow. I am going on vacation and I have some personal and mentally challenging things after that coming up. So please be patient with me. I hope you guys are liking the book.)