Ch.29

Everyone had invited me to the club with them and Izuku pulled me into the bathroom. He put me on the counter and locked the door before sticking his tongue down my throat.

He then pulled me off and pushed me against the wall. He pulled my skirt up exposing my ass. I looked over my shoulder watching him open a condom. He pushed in and i whimpered into the wall. His hand intertwined with mine and pressed it against the wall.

I moaned into the wall as he groaned in my ear.

The next morning.

Me and Izuku cuddled together a complete mess. We giggled about how much fun we had with Mina and Kiri last night. There was a knock on my front door and I growled getting up.

I put a robe on and walked through the apartment to the door. I opened the door and my mood immediately darkened.

"Oh hey sweetie." My mother said and I sighed.

"Why are you here?" I growled.

"You know why." She said walking in.

"So when are you leaving so I can have this place to myself." She asked and I crossed my arms.

"Mom this is my apartment with one bedroom I'm not leaving." I said and she growled.

"You should and go stay in a hotel. Me and John can stay here. You'll also need to provide food and drinks when we ask." She demanded as she was texting on her phone.

I sighed upset and I was just going to let her win when Izuku came in.

"Or you can stay at a hotel and have that same treatment there." He said leaning on the wall at the end of the hallway.

"Tch and who are you?" She said eyeing him.

"I'm the number two hero." He growled. My mom then looked at me and laughed.

"You really with a hero again? What did I tell you just because you're with one doesn't mean you are one ok. You are crippled you can't do anything hero like am I understood." She growled slowly walking over to me. Izuku then grabbed her arm and dragged her to the door and pushed her out.

"You can find your own place to stay." He said and closed and locked the door.

"Thanks Izuku." I said and he sighed angrily.

"From this day on with her here I'm staying here." He said and I sighed.

"No Izuku you need to go to Ochaco." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm sure she will be fine." He said walking up to me and kissing my forehead.

Later that night.

I had gotten off work about a hour ago. I didn't want to go home hell I didn't even what to be in the same state as that woman.

I watched my phone blow up with text. I sighed curled in a ball against the bar on the floor. I was trying not to cry. Then I got a text that broke me.

Unknown: I really hope you haven't fallen for the damn Deku.

Unknown: pink cheeks says they have been talking about marriage.

Unknown: I'm in the same position you're in kinda. I know this is unlike me but if you need someone to talk to. You can always call me.

Unknown: it's Bakugo Katsuki by the way.

Tears ran down my cheeks.

Of course they are talking about marriage. I knew I was a toy and yet I let myself fall for him anyway.

At the apartment it was quiet and I was completely soaked because the rain outside. Izuku must have been asleep already or with Ochaco. I sighed wiping my tears. I went to the kitchen and looked in my medicine cabinet. I looked in and got my anti depression medicine. I sighed and took them.

I looked at my bedroom door sadly. The tears starting again. I scoffed at myself. Marriage.

Something I obviously won't ever do. Shinso hates me for some of the things Ochaco told him. Of course they were all lies but I didn't want to fight with him.

I didn't want to fight with anyone. I just want a happy life that I can't seem to have.

Suddenly I didn't want to be here so I left. Leaving my phone, keys and pills on the counter.

I walked in the dark in the rain. It was about 3 or 4 in the morning and no cars were around. I know this is dangerous but I really don't care.

Izuku POV a little later.

I had woken up to go to the bathroom when I saw that Y/n wasn't in bed. I was confused and looked at the time.

"6 in the morning." I mumbled and got up to look around.

When I didn't see her anywhere and what was all on the counter I panicked and started calling people so we can go looking.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the sea wall watching the sun come up. I didn't notice that the rain had stopped above me until someone sat next to me.

"Hey little demon." They said and I laughed a little at the name.

"Hey Bakugo." I whispered not looking at him.

"Is it what I think it is?" He asked surprisingly softly. I held myself now cold as tears started. I nodded and he tched before putting a arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I hugged his waist as he dropped the umbrella to hug me tighter.

"Why can't I have anything?" I whispered in his shoulder.

"Ochaco is your problem. I think you should drop the both of them and find someone else." He said and I nodded.

"But I can't drop Izuku I." He cut me off.

"I know but you're going to have to. You're on your meds again Y/n that's not good. It's to much stress. Trust me I know it's going to hurt but you can always talk to me. I'm going through the same but I already have someone else." He said and I sighed. He then let me go and stood.

He then put his jacket on my shoulders.

"Come on let's get you out the rain." He said and helped me up.

We started walking away from the spot we where at when.

"Princess! Oh my goodness were have you been." We heard Izuku yell but I didn't turn to him but Bakugo did getting something from his pocket. He threw it at him.

"There's your stupid ring you made me pick up for you Deku." Bakugo growled at him and I gripped the jacket.

"Come on I'll make you some soup at my place." He said and I nodded.

"W-wait! It's not!" Izuku yelled but Bakugo glared at him.

After that he let us walk away and I stayed a Bakugo's for the day.