The overreactive Dad

Bruce woke up with a peacefully sleeping Tim on top of him. He smiled at the little boy's sleeping figure and gave his little forehead a kiss. He got up careful not to wake the boy. He stretched his body and found that he was still in his work suit. He went to change in the bathroom.

Bruce almost had a panic attack when he saw that Tim wasn't in the room when he got out. Still in his bathrobe,Bruce ran down the stairs and all the way into the kitchen.

"Tim?!" He Yelled, Breathless.

"Everything alright,Sir?" Alfred asked
concerned.

"I'm right here, B" Tim poked his head from behind the kitchen island.

Bruce felt like an idiot for overreacting.

"You alright, Bruce?" Dick asked as he jumped down from the refrigerator.

"Yeah. Um... I thought.... I left him in bed and when I came back from the shower, he was gone" Bruce's cheek was red with embarrassment.

"Ah, I take it you are a concerned father, Sir?"Alfred asked and continued preparing breakfast.

"Shut up, Alfred. Where's Jason?" The old butler snickered.

"Master Jason is still in bed, sir"

"Sleep-y-head" Tim said and ran to a chair and tried to get himself to sit on it.

"I'm up" Jason came in with a low growl.

"Good morning, Jay" Bruce said and ruffled his hair.

"Morning" it came out as a low whisper. He sat on a chair and looked ahead with worried eyes.

Bruce tilted his head and looked at his 8 year old with a raised eyebrow. "You alright?"

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOOL!" Jason whined and pushed his arms forward on the table and dumped his head in between his arms.

Everyone let out a chuckle.

"Aww... Little Jaybird is already homesick"  Dick said and started tugging at his lil bro's hair as he occupied a chair beside him.

______________________________

Ik this chapter was just some dialogues.... But I truly hope u liked it...
Vote and comment if u did!

🙂❤️